United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-05-2022, 07:27 PM
Vedder

I thought we had the worst right backs in the league but that Emerson for Spurs is dog shit

Unread 12-05-2022, 07:31 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
I thought we had the worst right backs in the league but that Emerson for Spurs is dog shit
I’d say it’s about even. Our right backs don’t even run past the opposition. Atleast he’s getting in decent positions in the box (still shit though )

Unread 12-05-2022, 07:31 PM
dunk

Possible straight red? Wtf are they talking about. It’s a debatable yellow.

Unread 12-05-2022, 07:34 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Possible straight red? Wtf are they talking about. It’s a debatable yellow.
Yea, just a yellow. I think his shithousery early on also contributed to it

Unread 12-05-2022, 07:49 PM
dunk

Lol

Unread 12-05-2022, 07:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Son

My favourite non United player....

(Actually,)

Unread 12-05-2022, 07:52 PM
Sparky***

Just goes to show how lucky arsenal have been this year. They’ve benefited from United being shocking, West Ham being in Europe and Spurs having an awful start to the season. They’ve had one game a week, no injuries, scabbed loads of results and then celebrating like they’ve won the World Cup.

Unread 12-05-2022, 07:54 PM
redhegemony

and we've scored 6 goals against Spurs and got 6 points motwyw

Unread 12-05-2022, 07:55 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Just goes to show how lucky arsenal have been this year. They’ve benefited from United being shocking, West Ham being in Europe and Spurs having an awful start to the season. They’ve had one game a week, no injuries, scabbed loads of results and then celebrating like they’ve won the World Cup.
I think part of the celebrations is that they know they’ll be nowhere near top four next season.

They really pissed me off after that recent fixture. Reminded me of what a bunch of shitbags and Arteta is an obnoxious little fart.

Love it if they bottled it from here.

Unread 12-05-2022, 07:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We beat them at OT and should’ve beaten them at their place tbh, dodgy penalty and they were properly rocking until the missed penalty and that ridiculous offside for the 3rd.

We’ve beaten ourselves all season.

Arsenal’s last fit CB sits down holding his hamstring.

Unread 12-05-2022, 08:20 PM
Mr_Ed

Why do I dislike Aaron Ramsdale so much? #@&%!

Unread 12-05-2022, 08:27 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Forgot how much I enjoy watching Arsenal getting tonked.

That DT #@&%!’s pillow will be tasting extra bitter when he’s biting it on D Wing later tonight.

Unread 12-05-2022, 08:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Why do I dislike Aaron Ramsdale so much? #@&%!
Dunno, but I’m right there with you. Top 5 most hated current players for me, easy. He was extraordinarily shit for Sheffield United last season, I can’t for the life of me work out how he’s at a club like Arsenal.

Unread 12-05-2022, 08:47 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Son

My favourite non United player....

(Actually,)
My favourite Chinese player, no question about that.

Got to hand it to wiggy. He's done a great job at spurs.

Unread 12-05-2022, 08:47 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Dunno, but I’m right there with you. Top 5 most hated current players for me, easy. He was extraordinarily shit for Sheffield United last season, I can’t for the life of me work out how he’s at a club like Arsenal.
I just remember him as the horrific understudy for Dean Henderson in a relegation threatened Sheffield United team.

Pulls off the occasional pickford style save that a taller keeper would
Make look simple and absolutely £#%&! him for his reaction to Bruno’s penalty miss, the little worm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Unread 12-05-2022, 09:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Only thing that lets him down is he's avoided national service, bit cowardly imo

Unread 12-05-2022, 09:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I just remember him as the horrific understudy for Dean Henderson in a relegation threatened Sheffield United team.

Pulls off the occasional pickford style save that a taller keeper would
Make look simple and absolutely £#%&! him for his reaction to Bruno’s penalty miss, the little worm.

He was Henderson’s replacement after safely guiding Bournemouth to relegation

Unread 12-05-2022, 10:15 PM
jem

last time I saw a penalty that soft involved arsenal, too. hard to feel sorry for them.
Closed Thread