United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2022, 12:18 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
At least with LVG, towards the end, we could see that the players were adapting to the system. If we'd had a couple more seasons of him, then there no doubt would have been further improvement but he got Woodied.
anyone who favours mou over king louis is dead to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Should have stuck with Moyes in hindsight...
should never have hired moyes... with hindsight, foresight or any £#%&!ing sight you care to mention. was always a schlub.

Unread 13-01-2022, 12:25 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
The longer we’re shit, the more empathy I have for all our managers.

In 2014 I thought all of our failings were entirely down to David Moyes. In 2021 I think Ralf Rangnick isn’t even slightly part of the problem.

The club is the common denominator. We’re like some awful slag and keeps getting left by men, because she’s an awful slag, complaining that there’s ‘no good men out there’.
Where I’ve been for quite a bit albeit I’ve also ended up still hating all our former managers to vary degrees - even Ole a bit.

Woodward has been horrific for us - remember, he brokered the original deal. But his approach as CEO has been an unmitigated disaster. Can’t even credit him with the club’s commercial success because all of that was driven by our brand credentials from the Fergie era and more ancient history. None of it has come from the Woodward years ffs.

Unread 14-01-2022, 09:53 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Where I’ve been for quite a bit albeit I’ve also ended up still hating all our former managers to vary degrees - even Ole a bit.

Woodward has been horrific for us - remember, he brokered the original deal. But his approach as CEO has been an unmitigated disaster. Can’t even credit him with the club’s commercial success because all of that was driven by our brand credentials from the Fergie era and more ancient history. None of it has come from the Woodward years ffs.
100%

“Must spread…”

Unread 21-01-2022, 12:41 AM
Sparky***

It’s sancho’s turn to be unhappy now.

Unread 21-01-2022, 02:38 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...188099584?s=21

Sancho’s camp.

Unread 21-01-2022, 03:19 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Sancho’s camp.
is he?

Unread 21-01-2022, 04:07 AM
Boring Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

This is very true, plus the “commercial success” seems to have dried up over the years. I wonder why

Unread 21-01-2022, 08:23 AM
dunk

Unread 21-01-2022, 08:41 AM
NedKelly

Even if these leaks are legit, do they think it in anyway makes them sound good? At a bare minimum these players are being paid tens of thousands of pounds a week - a load of them are 100k+. More pertinent is the fact that football has £#%&! all to do with being “approachable”. Imagine the leaks coming out if Keane was our captain.

Utterly spineless and I hope we side with the Ronnie’s over the Harry Maguires.

Unread 21-01-2022, 08:46 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...188099584?s=21

If the true he can £#%&! off. He has been absolute shite since he arrived. For 70 mill expect 2 months off settling in. £#%&!ing cheek of Him. Sick of these guys. Thinks he’s achieved it all. Yet he is struggling to adapt to the premier league.

£#%&! off you @#%&!

Unread 21-01-2022, 08:46 AM
Bunker Buster

Absolute bullshit.....

He was coaching elangoh pre game the other night...

Ronaldo not approachable...

Unread 21-01-2022, 08:55 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Absolute bullshit.....

Not approachable = speaks his mind and tells these #@&%!s to sort themselves out.

Absolute pampered #@&%!s.

Unread 21-01-2022, 08:57 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Absolute bullshit.....

Only not approachable if you’re not wanting to be the best you can. Could also be press with an agenda stirring shit.

Unread 21-01-2022, 09:01 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
. Could also be press with an agenda stirring shit.
You think ?

Unread 21-01-2022, 09:28 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
If the true he can £#%&! off. He has been absolute shite since he arrived. For 70 mill expect 2 months off settling in. £#%&!ing cheek of Him. Sick of these guys. Thinks he’s achieved it all. Yet he is struggling to adapt to the premier league.

£#%&! off you @#%&!
You ok pal?

Unread 21-01-2022, 09:40 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
You think ?
Just seen the source.

Unread 21-01-2022, 09:51 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
You ok pal?
Nope . The squad has been leaking for weeks. I can’t stand them. It’s just constant bullshit about the club they’re at

Unread 21-01-2022, 09:54 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Nope . The squad has been leaking for weeks. I can’t stand them. It’s just constant bullshit about the club they’re at
I dunno. I mean i'm all for laying into the players, the useless bastards, but the ones about Sancho and Ronaldo seem very agenda-ish.

Probably Pep sat at home bored sending anonymous emails to Daniel Taylor.

'High level source in Manchester' etc.

Unread 21-01-2022, 12:07 PM
dunk

Sancho had been starting to look promising prior to Wolves. He was god awful in that one, then his performance v Villa he looked stoned. At a funeral this week though, so £#%&! knows what’s going on at home. Jury is well and truly out, but gets the benefit of the doubt for now, he’s arrived with Covid or whatever after missing the penalty (cheers Gareth you #@&%!) and hasn’t got going at all, there’s been flashes then he seems to have had a setback. Will be interesting to see how he fares for the rest of the season, then next year I’ll be judging.

Unread 21-01-2022, 01:02 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Sancho had been starting to look promising prior to Wolves. He was god awful in that one, then his performance v Villa he looked stoned. At a funeral this week though, so £#%&! knows what’s going on at home. Jury is well and truly out, but gets the benefit of the doubt for now, he’s arrived with Covid or whatever after missing the penalty (cheers Gareth you #@&%!) and hasn’t got going at all, there’s been flashes then he seems to have had a setback. Will be interesting to see how he fares for the rest of the season, then next year I’ll be judging.
This.

These days, we don’t seem to grant players the time to settle. I’m sure we used to accept the first as a transition. Young lad, new league, big fee, high expectation, coming into a chaotic side and new manager halfway through. I think he deserves a season of looking out of sorts.

As you, judge properly next season.

And as for Elanga doing more. He has and credit to him, but there’s no pressure or expectation to do so. Wonder how he’d do with a £70m price tag on his head and after missing a crucial penalty in a major final.

We need to give younger players coming in this league and this disjointed United side a bit of slack IMO,
Closed Thread