United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-11-2021, 12:36 AM
tatty

The good thing if he's going in to the DoF role is there will be no wool pulled over his eyes about what needs changing in the squad when Poch arrives.

Unread 26-11-2021, 11:23 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
The good thing if he's going in to the DoF role is there will be no wool pulled over his eyes about what needs changing in the squad when Poch arrives.
Yeah feel encouraged that he’ll have the bit between his teeth to give the team some much needed structure and direction.

Hopefully the days of Ed dropping shit @#%&!s in the manager who won’t play him will be over soon.

Unread 26-11-2021, 12:08 PM
Part 36 Offer

I bet he will improve AWB, nqat. The hate he gets on here is bizarre.

Donny will def benefit . I think Fred and The Scottish Player will too. The Scottish Player needs a lot of coaching but he is a willing learner so may well respond well and fit into that double pivot.

Will be interesting to see how Shaw and Maguire respond. Think Lindelof will step up.

Pogba is the clear and obvious loser. He is £#%&!ed, the @#%&!.

Unread 26-11-2021, 05:15 PM
Denis Irwell

All this aside, it’ll be interesting to see if Ralfie has a recruit or two in mind for January. £#%&! Pogba off. Martial on an undeserved last chance and if he doesn’t spark, £#%&! him off in summer with. Pogba.

Exciting times

Unread 26-11-2021, 06:37 PM
tatty

I can't see Ralf selling Pogba, it isn't really his decision to make.

Unread 26-11-2021, 08:33 PM
AK14

He’ll be assessing the squad for the full time manager in the summer is my guess?

Can’t Imagine he’ll be happy giving players like Jones new contracts because ‘protecting the clubs assets’ etc

Potentially exciting times and also the news that Arnold doesn’t want the glory that comes with being a top guy at United like woody did and is happy to delegate… if it true obviously.

Could take a while and we’ll no doubt hit a few bumps along the way but it’s something the club has needed for a while nqat.

Speculation obvs but sounds like something the @#%&!s would leak…

Unread 26-11-2021, 08:36 PM
tatty

Yeah, and I wonder which ones are annoyed.

Probably the ones who are going to find themselves being fired out of a panzerfaust during the first training session.

Unread 26-11-2021, 08:40 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Yeah, and I wonder which ones are annoyed.

Probably the ones who are going to find themselves being fired out of a panzerfaust during the first training session.
Gonna need a Nebelwerfer for the amount of shit@#%&!s we have.

Unread 26-11-2021, 09:35 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He’ll be assessing the squad for the full time manager in the summer is my guess?

Can’t Imagine he’ll be happy giving players like Jones new contracts because ‘protecting the clubs assets’ etc

Potentially exciting times and also the news that Arnold doesn’t want the glory that comes with being a top guy at United like woody did and is happy to delegate… if it true obviously.

Could take a while and we’ll no doubt hit a few bumps along the way but it’s something the club has needed for a while nqat.

Speculation obvs but sounds like something the @#%&!s would leak…

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...834419206?s=21
So they’re annoyed that they haven’t been told something that hasn’t officially happened yet?

Unread 26-11-2021, 09:44 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
So they’re annoyed that they haven’t been told something that hasn’t officially happened yet?
Annoyed they haven't had the chance to object to it most likely.

Unread 27-11-2021, 05:10 PM
Denis Irwell

Outrageous that Pogba and Martial’s approval wasn’t sought

They can flounce all they like but can’t see any queues forming

Unread 28-11-2021, 02:41 PM
Neo

Football

I reckon Sancho, Rashford and Bruno will all thrive under the high press. Can see those three being the players regularly selected around Ronaldo. Cavani could also be a winner, given his intensity and workrate, but I still think he’ll play second fiddle to Ronaldo, who’s goals will rightfully keep him in the team.

Martial is £#%&!ed, thankfully.

Unread 28-11-2021, 02:51 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Gonna need a Nebelwerfer for the amount of shitc***s we have.

Unread 28-11-2021, 07:28 PM
AK14

The Scottish Player,Fred and Sancho nailed on

Doubts over Rashford…

Unread 28-11-2021, 07:49 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Weirdly I think Lindelof may benefit.
I’m telling you he’s going to come good under Ralf. A defensive duo of Varane and Lindelof would be wonderful after watching Maguire fool everyone into thinking he’s a top player because he’s “passionate” for the past couple of years.

Unread 28-11-2021, 08:35 PM
dunk

Lindelof excellent in the week and today imo.

I think a lot of players are struggling for confidence more than anything, making wrong decisions, delaying passes, picking easier passes, anxious and sloppy with their passing and play in general, giving stupid fouls away, standing still because they're terrified of losing position etc. was very evident first half in the week and today, once we get a goal up we're a different side completely, but it's fragile.

A win against Arsenal and then a good run of fixtures to try and build that confidence and get some belief going. Carrick has done everything we could've asked this week and there is something to build on. I worry that too many of these players will always be fragile and libel to fall apart a bit at the first sign of a few bumps in the road. Hopefully Rangers can get them all fighting fit and at least believing in their physical capabilities and organisation as something to fall back on when it isn't going well.

Unread 28-11-2021, 08:38 PM
redhegemony

Agree Dunk we are lacking self belief.

Unread 28-11-2021, 09:14 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Lindelof excellent in the week and today imo.

I think a lot of players are struggling for confidence more than anything, making wrong decisions, delaying passes, picking easier passes, anxious and sloppy with their passing and play in general, giving stupid fouls away, standing still because they're terrified of losing position etc. was very evident first half in the week and today, once we get a goal up we're a different side completely, but it's fragile.

A win against Arsenal and then a good run of fixtures to try and build that confidence and get some belief going. Carrick has done everything we could've asked this week and there is something to build on. I worry that too many of these players will always be fragile and libel to fall apart a bit at the first sign of a few bumps in the road. Hopefully Rangers can get them all fighting fit and at least believing in their physical capabilities and organisation as something to fall back on when it isn't going well.

Definitely.

We’re not gonna go from 5-0 and 4-1 losses to suddenly start purring round the pitch. We need to rebuild confidence bit by bit. Well earned draws, solid wins, clean sheets and it’ll start to grow.

Unread 28-11-2021, 09:16 PM
tatty

We will need to get more boring to get better.

Becoming a well-drilled, hard to beat side isn't going to be easy on the eye, and certainly isn't going to be easy on the likes of Pogba, Martial and Rashford (and others).

Oddly, I think Fred () could become a revelation in a Raggers side.

Unread 29-11-2021, 02:24 PM
andyroo

Hard to be more boring than we were yesterday but I'm sure big Ranggers has it in him.
Closed Thread