Unread 25-11-2021, 02:06 PM
dunk

Unread 25-11-2021, 04:29 PM
My Name is Heath

Van der Vaart posts on here

Unread 25-11-2021, 04:32 PM
AK14

Isn’t that an old quote?

Odd that people find it funny when our players are getting shit on by outsiders.

Anyway… Maguire in a high line defence to look forward to

Unread 25-11-2021, 04:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Isn’t that an old quote?

Odd that people find it funny when our players are getting shit on by outsiders.

Anyway… Maguire in a high line defence to look forward to
Nah, he said it this week, hence the line about always digging at Maguire, he £#%&!ing hates him it’s funny.

Unread 25-11-2021, 04:42 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Nah, he said it this week, hence the line about always digging at Maguire, he £#%&!ing hates him it’s funny.
Mags left one on him earlier in his career maybe?

Just saw the video

Van der Vart definitely has small mans syndrome (fat little £#%&!er these days too)… seems a massive try hard @#%&!.

Unread 25-11-2021, 04:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Mags left one on him earlier in his career maybe?

Just saw the video

Van der Vart definitely has small mans syndrome (fat little £#%&!er these days too)… seems a massive try hard @#%&!.
Not sure, some proper grudge tackle there though makes Pogba look like Souness’ favourite midfielder.

Unread 28-12-2021, 04:27 PM
NedKelly

Should we be looking to sell this guy? He’s probably the worst defender we’ve had at the club by some margin in the last decade and yet he’s somehow captain. A clear message would be sent to the rest of the chancers in our squad if we exorcise him from the club.

“Oh he made a good pass once 30 minutes in after conceding possession half a dozen times”
“Oh he made a wonderful run up the pitch when we were 1-0 down and it lead to absolutely nothing but what a run”
“Passion!”

For the money we paid he’s probably the worst bit of business we’ve done. Jonny Evans is a better defender. Now the spotlight is on him as we need our supposed leaders to step up, and as the usual scapegoats are no longer really playing, it’s plain to see that he’s an awful footballer. Have to say it’s nice to see the forum noticing how bad he is - seems it’s only when the fans show discontent that players/managers get moved on these days, regardless of their quality.

Unread 28-12-2021, 04:31 PM
tatty

I still like Maguire even though I’d have to admit he isn’t quite the greatest centre-half we’ve ever had.

Unread 28-12-2021, 04:32 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I still like Maguire even though I’d have to admit he isn’t quite the greatest centre-half we’ve ever had.
He belongs in a Burnley shirt.

Unread 28-12-2021, 04:33 PM
AK14

Nedders windmilling about Maguire is a sight to behold.

Unread 28-12-2021, 04:37 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Nedders windmilling about Maguire is a sight to behold.
He angers me to watch him. He has no place in our starting 11 and certainly not as captain. The discussion needs to be had; it’s time we cut these cancers out of our club.

Unread 28-12-2021, 04:44 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
He angers me to watch him. He has no place in our starting 11 and certainly not as captain. The discussion needs to be had; it’s time we cut these cancers out of our club.
Self isolation nearly over pal?

You’re turning from Norman Osborn into the Green Goblin infront of our eyes.

Unread 28-12-2021, 04:46 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Self isolation nearly over pal?

You’re turning from Norman Osborn into the Green Goblin infront of our eyes.
Been out for a couple of days. I was calling out Maguire as being awful before we signed him. It just hurts being proved right again.

Unread 28-12-2021, 04:50 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
He’s been garbage this season tbf (most of them have)

But he’s not as bad a player that many are trying to make out. The size of the price tag+his head means he’ll always be under more scrutiny than most. Some made their minds up before he played a game for us and even when he was part of the best defence in the league a couple of seasons ago didn’t change peoples mind about him.

Although I doubt he’ll be able to play the high line Ralfers wants us to play so will be moved on eventually.

Quote:
Been out for a couple of days. I was calling out Maguire as being awful before we signed him. It just hurts being proved right again.
Martial thread says hi.

Unread 28-12-2021, 04:53 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Martial thread says hi.
This is a thread about Harry Maguire.

Unread 28-12-2021, 04:57 PM
AK14

Quote:
This is a thread about Harry Maguire.
Does that mean you’ll keep your Maguire windmilling to this thread only?

Shame because it was pretty entertaining.

Unread 28-12-2021, 05:01 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Does that mean you’ll keep your Maguire windmilling to this thread only?

Shame because it was pretty entertaining.
Ive bumped this thread specifically so I didn’t veer the match thread off topic.

Unread 28-12-2021, 05:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
Ive bumped this thread specifically so I didn’t veer the match thread off topic.
Was hoping for a bit more windmilling

Unread 28-12-2021, 05:06 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Was hoping for a bit more windmilling
I’m scared of armchair

Unread 28-12-2021, 05:10 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
If we cut all the cancers out pal we will only be able to play in a 5 a side league
Closed Thread