United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-11-2021, 11:22 AM
Dr Stranger

Could really do with this silly french #@&%! getting his arse in gear now.

Unread 25-11-2021, 11:27 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
https://twitter.com/unitedstandmufc/...930496010?s=21

Could really do with this silly french #@&%! getting his arse in gear now.
If you think Poch is the one, if not, you’d be better hoping that ZiZou is enjoying his time off and fancies the French job after the WC.

Unread 25-11-2021, 11:29 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If you think Poch is the one, if not, you’d be better hoping that ZiZou is enjoying his time off and fancies the French job after the WC.
I think it’s nailed on to be Poch. Just a case of now or summer, so I’d rather he got to work ASAP.

Unread 25-11-2021, 12:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I think it’s nailed on to be Poch. Just a case of now or summer, so I’d rather he got to work ASAP.
I’d rather we got an interim and took some time to sort the permanent situation than dive into the Poch era, he just doesn’t work, for me.

Unread 25-11-2021, 12:48 PM
Patty_b

I think Zidane has a better chance of winning the Champions League with that team than Poch. Someone that #@&%!s like Neymar and Messi that would put some extra effort in just because of his reputation rather than anything extra he brings in terms of managerial ability.

Unread 25-11-2021, 12:50 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
I think Zidane has a better chance of winning the Champions League with that team than Poch. Someone that #@&%!s like Neymar and Messi that would put some extra effort in just because of his reputation rather than anything extra he brings in terms of managerial ability.
Yep

If I were Zidane I’d look at it like this season league is pretty much won so that would be something to add to his CV and a real possibility of winning the CL with them before £#%&!ing off at the end of next season to manage France?

Unread 25-11-2021, 01:21 PM
puressence

but arent half the posts on here wanting zidane all on the other post wanting poch .. ffs neither of them are who we need

Unread 25-11-2021, 01:25 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
but arent half the posts on here wanting zidane all on the other post wanting poch
No.

Unread 25-11-2021, 01:27 PM
dunk

Not sure anyone seriously thinks Zidane is a good fit for us, do they?

Unread 25-11-2021, 01:28 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
but arent half the posts on here wanting zidane all on the other post wanting poch
No

Unread 08-01-2022, 03:41 PM
Bion

Zinedine Zidane agrees terms with Paris Saint-Germain to join in the summer according the Daily Mail, via a leading journalist in France.

Adding to that will Manchester United finally get Pochettino over the line as their permanent manager? Will Poch want to go to the club, which are clearly enduring problems.

So Poch definitely leaving in the Summer
Will United sign him or Ten Haag or will they leave it to Ralf ?

Unread 08-01-2022, 03:42 PM
Sapien

Tune in next week to find out

Unread 08-01-2022, 03:44 PM
tatty

I can’t get enthused by Poch.

And unless ETH comes with the important bits of the Ajax set-up then I don’t think that will work either.

I know I want Keane in as ‘Head of Motivation and Discipline’.

Unread 08-01-2022, 03:45 PM
Bion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I can’t get enthused by Poch.

And unless ETH comes with the important bits of the Ajax set-up then I don’t think that will work either.

I know I want Keane in as ‘Head of Motivation and Discipline’.
Keane would be Awesome for that

Unread 08-01-2022, 03:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bion
Zinedine Zidane agrees terms with Paris Saint-Germain to join in the summer according the Daily Mail, via a leading journalist in France.

Adding to that will Manchester United finally get Pochettino over the line as their permanent manager? Will Poch want to go to the club, which are clearly enduring problems.

So Poch definitely leaving in the Summer
Will United sign him or Ten Haag or will they leave it to Ralf ?
This is a worry....

We NEED Erik tenners....a winner, pitch is an almost manager, we'd be taking a huge step backwards...

Not sure why people continue on with this "full Ajax set up"

Erik isn't from the Ajax conveyor belt and would arrive with himself and his coaching staff.

We run at the title

Simple.

Unread 08-01-2022, 03:51 PM
Pop

I can hardly contain myself.

And who will it be after Cappuccino gets the bullet in 2024?

Zzzzzzz.

Unread 08-01-2022, 03:53 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
This is a worry....

We NEED Erik tenners....a winner, pitch is an almost manager, we'd be taking a huge step backwards...

Not sure why people continue on with this "full Ajax set up"

Erik isn't from the Ajax conveyor belt and would arrive with himself and his coaching staff.

We run at the title

Simple.
I keep saying I believe he will need to come with whatever support structure has made him successful at Ajax.

It might be that it is only a couple of coaches but I suspect there is much more to it than that.

Unread 08-01-2022, 03:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I keep saying I believe he will need to come with whatever support structure has made him successful at Ajax.

It might be that it is only a couple of coaches but I suspect there is much more to it than that.
There isn't, he took Utrecht to the Europa League, he's coached at Bayern.....

His style is his style....

Ajax academy etc doesn't quantify his abilities...

Unread 08-01-2022, 04:01 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
There isn't, he took Utrecht to the Europa League, he's coached at Bayern.....

His style is his style....

Ajax academy etc doesn't quantify his abilities...

I didn’t mention the academy.

I was thinking more the DoF.

Unread 08-01-2022, 04:02 PM
guerreiro

Any Dutchie is going to be a gamble, they’re either brilliant or mediocre, very little in between.
Closed Thread