United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-09-2021, 08:53 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Ole should hold his hands up and admit he’s not up to the job, we have never looked like a team with a plan it’s make it up as you go along. United should not have a manager learning on the job it’s a piss take
On a par with Tuchel, Klopp and Guardiola mate. They've just been managers longer.

Unread 14-09-2021, 09:00 PM
Dr Stranger

2 shots on goals. Lowest recorded since 2004.

With Ronaldo, Sancho, Bruno, Martial, Pogba on the pitch at various points.

Unread 14-09-2021, 09:06 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
They’ve got to do something about controlling the game, possession and basically not getting bullied in the middle of the park. It’s £#%&!ing horrific to watch

Right. £#%&! it. Bad day at the office. Hype removed. First defeat of the season out of the way, now let’s stop £#%&!ing about and play properly.
it's not a bad day at the office. it is the £#%&!ing office. just face it. you hate your job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
How did you feel about Ronaldo going down too easily in the box in the 2nd half? Stayed on his feet and we'd be 2 up.
lukaku would have scored that.

Unread 14-09-2021, 09:09 PM
rubbernecker

This thread

An all time fred slapped arse classic

Unread 14-09-2021, 09:09 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
2 shots on goals. Lowest recorded since 2004.

With Ronaldo, Sancho, Bruno, Martial, Pogba on the pitch at various points.
Super exciting football.

Can you imagine what this squad could achieve with a more forward thinking, ambitious and tactically astute coach.

This is such a waste.

Yes I know I said we would win the league on saturday. Got too gassed.

Unread 14-09-2021, 09:18 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Super exciting football.

Can you imagine what this squad could achieve with a more forward thinking, ambitious and tactically astute coach.

This is such a waste.

Do you think that thinking we’ll win the league 3 days ago and now wanting that league winning manager sacked today shows you that the truth might lie somewhere in the middle?

Unread 14-09-2021, 09:22 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Do you think that thinking we’ll win the league 3 days ago and now wanting that league winning manager sacked today shows you that the truth might lie somewhere in the middle?
we're not winning the league and we're stuck with him?

Unread 14-09-2021, 09:33 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we're not winning the league and we're stuck with him?
See, this guy gets it! 👍

Unread 14-09-2021, 09:53 PM
AK14

I’ve calmed down a little now

Imo it’s pointless talking about replacing Ole and who’s available because he’s going nowhere. He pisses me off at times with his shit subs etc and perhaps my opinion on him as a manger is being skewed by who he is and his history with the club etc, but I’m backing him to get it right…. Eventually.

I thought we’d start a little slowly tbh but fancy we’ll hit some form and go on an almighty run.

Onto the next

Unread 14-09-2021, 09:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Super exciting football.

This is such a waste.

The english teams, Bayern and PSG are going to be dominating this competition for the forseeable. We absolutely 100% HAVE to be in that mix. If we're sat watching them all from the doldrums of the europa league again then it'll be nothing short of a £#%&!ing disgrace.

I quite simply cannot £#%&!ing abide that with all the money we've spent, all the supposed "winners" we now have in our team that we spent the entire 2nd half booting the ball up the pitch like a bunch of sunday league chancers.

£#%&! off.

Unread 14-09-2021, 09:57 PM
Chris Quayd

Got my kick-off times wrong and missed this. Two line summary? A haiku would suffice

Unread 14-09-2021, 09:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Got my kick-off times wrong and missed this. Two line summary? A haiku would suffice
A self inflicted shit show.

Unread 14-09-2021, 10:00 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
what would you have done differently?
Not brought on Lingard to play in midfield?

I mean, most of Oles other decisions could at least be rationalised but I am struggling a bit with that one.

Unread 14-09-2021, 10:02 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Ahem:

Meh x 5
Shit x7
Shiter x2.5

Unread 14-09-2021, 10:03 PM
puressence

Lose a match in 95 th minute playing for an hour with ten men on a plastic pitch all he’ll break loose. I despair but then I’m not really surprised .. enjoy your night lads.

Unread 14-09-2021, 10:03 PM
andyroo

Started off okay
Wan-Bissaka did a thing
Ah well, shit happens

Unread 14-09-2021, 10:04 PM
Neo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Viva Ronaldo,
Wan Bissaka "No!" Before,
Lingards back again.

Unread 14-09-2021, 10:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Viva Ronaldo,
Wan Bissaka "No!" Before,
Lingards back again.

Unread 14-09-2021, 10:09 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

I could sort of understand that sub as we definitely needed fresh legs up front.

Bringing martial on for Fred to put lingard in midfield was utterly bizarre though

Unread 14-09-2021, 10:22 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
I could sort of understand that sub as we definitely needed fresh legs up front.

Bringing martial on for Fred to put lingard in midfield was utterly bizarre though
You'd bring Greenwood on for Ronaldo though wouldn't you? £#%&!ing Lingard Who ends up in centre mid.

£#%&!ing hell.