United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-08-2021, 10:13 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Ole fan boys freaking out because someone not named Ole lost a game.

Arteta got a trophy btw. Also I said once that he had shown some promise as coach. This results in these characters asking if im ok and referring to arsenal as my boys. #headsgone
Seems like it's your head that's gone mate. Nobody mentioned Ole. You mention him all the time though.

Mad how Arteta is such a better coach?

Unread 13-08-2021, 10:15 PM
armchair

Amazing atmosphere. I think covid has made people more hyped up now they've returned.

Unread 13-08-2021, 10:15 PM
puressence

Nice arsenal picked there carling cup team seeing as there in round 2 for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 13-08-2021, 10:39 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Amazing atmosphere. I think covid has made people more hyped up now they've returned.
Hopefully the best thing to come out of it all in a football sense.

Unread 13-08-2021, 10:42 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
At least he is a manager with a philosophy
And what would that be chief?

Unread 13-08-2021, 10:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
whatever guardiola did only minus the 1 billion quid

Unread 13-08-2021, 11:17 PM
avocado

Quote:
At least he is a manager with a philosophy. Probably why our Ole can never beat him huh.
Dont get this philosophy thing. Since when did a football manager, or a plumber, or a (insert any job you can think of) need a philosophy? Think only philosophers need a philosophy as a job requirement. Can you please enlighten me?

Unread 13-08-2021, 11:18 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
Can you please enlighten me?
genius.

probably.

Unread 13-08-2021, 11:18 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Teams like Brentford are far more deserving to be in EPL than the foregin state funded sport washing oil @#%&!s.

Unread 13-08-2021, 11:19 PM
armchair

A losing philosophy

He'll lose every game but in a certain style.

Unread 13-08-2021, 11:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Which turns out to be pretty shit, all things considered.

Who knew?

Unread 13-08-2021, 11:30 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
genius.

probably.
Thanks.

Unread 13-08-2021, 11:36 PM
Stickman

Saffers if you’re using Arteta as some kind of stick it beat Ole with then you have seriously jumped the shark.

Arteta won’t be in a job 6 weeks from now, and you’ll be here pushed to find an Arsenal fan that cares.

Unread 14-08-2021, 08:13 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
I've had to put him on ignore and, honestly, the forum is a far better experience.

Part of the reason I use this place is to get away from the pre-pubescent twitter #@&%!s who have never set foot in OT. I think it eats at him that he has zero connection to Manchester/ United so he has to take these contrary stances to get himself noticed. Really weird. Hope he learns to chill and just enjoy the game...

Unread 14-08-2021, 09:08 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Silly me for thinking Arsenal might step up.

Arteta is an absolute fart of a manager. Another deliberately studious tit who thinks his finger pyramids of contemplation and ‘playing the game the right way’ are enough to disguise the fundamentals.

He’ll be out in full force telling us how his boys played with ‘courage’ after misreading and losing another battle.

Another fraud hiding behind a ‘philosophy’.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
genius.

probably.

Unread 14-08-2021, 09:44 AM
AK14

Finger pyramids
Closed Thread