United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-07-2021, 04:39 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg Holdsworth
He could benefit the children of Manchester by donating his disgustingly over-inflated wage he is STEALING from the club.

Shit little bastard
Our fans

Kid raises millions for hungry kids. #@&%! on the internet: "Give them more you greedy bastard"

I despair

Unread 21-07-2021, 05:56 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Goebbels?
No, riccers is right.

Unread 21-07-2021, 07:06 AM
Reg Holdsworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
You manage to not only show a complete ignorance of the law (stealing?) but also decry altruism and demonstrate a complete lack of football appreciation all in one sentence. Sir, I salute your talents, but would be eternally grateful if you would desist from posting
Bet you were really smug when you typed that out you little gimp .

The lad is crap, you’ll all learn one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Our fans

Kid raises millions for hungry kids. #@&%! on the internet: "Give them more you greedy bastard"

I despair
Sorry pal, but as staunch Tory, I will NOT be lectured on public spending by a Footballer’s commercial management team, whilst their client is so incompetent at their day job, bleeding the club I follow of thousands a week.

Of course, United should not in a million years have put that contract to him but that’s another story.

Unread 21-07-2021, 07:19 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Our fans

I despair
Presumed it was an attention seeking 9 year old trying to shock people or someone who was really pissed and simply lost his head. But no, he’s back again this am sober defending his post

Heads gone.

Unread 21-07-2021, 07:33 AM
Reg Holdsworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Presumed it was an attention seeking 9 year old trying to shock people or someone who was really pissed and simply lost his head. But no, he’s back again this am sober defending his post

Heads gone.
Name 5 decent performances in the last 2 seasons…

Unread 21-07-2021, 07:57 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg Holdsworth
Bet you were really smug when you typed that out you little gimp .

The lad is crap, you’ll all learn one day.

Sorry pal, but as staunch Tory, I will NOT be lectured on public spending by a Footballer’s commercial management team, whilst their client is so incompetent at their day job, bleeding the club I follow of thousands a week.

Of course, United should not in a million years have put that contract to him but that’s another story.
Why do you care so much about what he is earning?
And what does that have to do with his charity work?

I thought the lack of success at United would attract less #@&%! supporters but if anything it's got worse

Unread 21-07-2021, 08:26 AM
Coracao

More interested in when he is getting this injury sorted out than his views on The Spectator. Becoming a bit of a circus.

Unread 21-07-2021, 09:05 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
More interested in when he is getting this injury sorted out than his views on The Spectator. Becoming a bit of a circus.
This. Shouldn't have played in the Euros.

Unread 21-07-2021, 06:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
No, riccers is right.
I usually am tbf.

For those wondering, the contributor in question is Taki - a confirmed supporter of the Greek organisation Golden Dawn, genuine 24-carat neo-Nazis.

Unread 24-07-2021, 03:01 PM
armchair

Unread 24-07-2021, 06:30 PM
waynes ear's

that could easily be photoshopped

Unread 24-07-2021, 06:49 PM
Pop

*opens photoshop*

Unread 24-07-2021, 06:52 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 24-07-2021, 07:20 PM
ScarFace

Unread 24-07-2021, 07:29 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Ffs

Unread 24-07-2021, 07:33 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 25-07-2021, 12:03 AM
Pop

Quote:

Unread 25-07-2021, 12:08 AM
BarryX

Think there needs to a be a photoshop of the year category in this year's end of year awards gig.

Unread 25-07-2021, 12:22 AM
Pop

Unread 25-07-2021, 12:39 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Oh wow.
Closed Thread