United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-06-2021, 08:18 PM
dunk

Reckon you need to get to the opticians then pal.

Unread 10-06-2021, 08:19 PM
goonlooca

Fergie knew

Unread 10-06-2021, 08:26 PM
Bishops Blaize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
MotM?

I prefer to trust my own eyes, Dunk, not the opinion of a Sky Sports co-commentator.

The agenda-seekers had to praise PP through gritted teeth after that game. His assist for Greenwood's goal was nothing short of mesmeric.
£#%&! off you lockdown loving @#%&!. Paul pogba is a mercenary who only turns up when it suits him. Wish he would be booted out of my club.

THE END

Unread 10-06-2021, 08:52 PM
Dr Stranger

Pogba was very good against Spurs. He’s been very good quite a lot this season, probably more than any other since he’s been here. The problem with him isn’t that he never plays well. He will, from time to time. He’s very talented, but the problem is his consistency and that he never seems more than a dozy daydream away from complacency and taking his eye off the ball again.

And we move so many other players around and make so many allowances for him. He’s barely worth it.

Unread 10-06-2021, 09:01 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonlooca
Fergie knew
Fergie & Bunks tbf.

Unread 10-06-2021, 10:34 PM
saffers

No one seems to want him.

His behaviour under our previous manager is costing him.

Virus was the right label.

Unread 10-06-2021, 10:41 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
No one seems to want him.

His behaviour under our previous manager is costing him.

Virus was the right label.
For that manager, agreed.

Unread 10-06-2021, 10:51 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
For that manager, agreed.
I dunno man. Player also fell out with Ferie.

Unread 10-06-2021, 10:56 PM
Bishovetz

Pogba's extremely gifted, but only shows his talent on the odd occasion. If he had Juan Matta's attitude/ mindset he'd be the full monty.

Unread 10-06-2021, 11:17 PM
avocado

No idea why anyone is wasting their time on this (suppose thet includes me…). Fantastic talent. No application. Move on.

Unread 10-06-2021, 11:28 PM
tatty

If he signs a new deal it's because nobody wants him.

Unread 11-06-2021, 06:57 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
if he signs a new deal it's because nobody wants him.
100%

Unread 11-06-2021, 07:53 AM
MUFC One Love

He won't sign a new deal and we will have it all next season. Who he is signing for etc. It will derail our season.

Raiola's parting shot...

Unread 11-06-2021, 08:16 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He won't sign a new deal and we will have it all next season. Who he is signing for etc. It will derail our season.

Raiola's parting shot...
I hope he doesn't sign. £#%&!, I hope we don't offer anything for him to sign. It would be his last big contact and him and fatty would bleed us dry.

If he doesn't sign and opts to hang about, he should be benched all season. Will be a big test of Ole for sure. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Unread 11-06-2021, 08:24 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
I hope he doesn't sign. £#%&!, I hope we don't offer anything for him to sign. It would be his last big contact and him and fatty would bleed us dry.

If he doesn't sign and opts to hang about, he should be benched all season. Will be a big test of Ole for sure. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.
Ridiculous situation to be in really. Either keep paying him the #@&%!ed amount of money he's already on for another season and wave him off on a free.

Or have to pay him more with the risk of having to keep him at the club for three or four more years if no clubs stupid enough to spend a massive lump sum on him next season.

Think he's a worse signing than Sanchez at this point.

Unread 11-06-2021, 08:46 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I dunno man. Player also fell out with Ferie.
Fergie thought his agent was a #@&%! and that Pogba wasn’t worth that extra baggage. Jose unfortunately did.

Unread 11-06-2021, 03:43 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonlooca
Fergie knew
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Fergie & Bunks tbf.
Ewwww.

Scrappy Doo getting his nose brown.

Unread 11-06-2021, 04:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Fergie thought his agent was a #@&%! and that Pogba wasn’t worth that extra baggage. Jose unfortunately did.
I reckon he'd be a miles better player and character had he not £#%&!ed off to Italy and had stayed under Fergie's tutelage tbh.

Unread 11-06-2021, 04:50 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I reckon he'd be a miles better player and character had he not £#%&!ed off to Italy and had stayed under Fergie's tutelage tbh.
Yep, would definitely have benefited from playing in centre mid with Park, Cleverley and Gibson instead of winning leagues and playing in Champions League finals with Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio.

Unread 11-06-2021, 05:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
with Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio.
Aka 'His rucksack"

£#%&!ing fraud
Closed Thread