Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-02-2021, 03:10 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
'Excluding Kane, Sterling and Rashford'

I imagine they blow the rest out of the water
Either I’m getting older or the sport is becoming more absurd . Never mind the stats to begin showing absolutely f*** all. Let’s exclude three players when we do show them so they fit our narrative

a narrative that is so far from the truth they have to invent an angle and then because that invented angle isn’t good enough we have to remove three players.

Imagine that in everyday society, imagine someone tried that in court “ you see judge , forget the number of stabbings I’ve done , if you you look at how many times I’ve actually thought about stabbings and never gone through with them I’m highest on the list ..... if you remove several people above me who are higher on the list”

How can any professional at sky sports think to themselves , “yes this is a brilliant piece of journalism” . It’s not even asking them to do it with integrity , it’s just bullshit and lazy to look like they have an insight.

What makes it worse is so many lap up the Bullshit . What happened to football?

Sancho is basically 4th on the assist league for English players. That’s all they had to show

Unread 28-02-2021, 03:22 PM
20LEgend1999

I assumed it was talking about Euro 2021 and given Sterling, Rashford and Kane are nailed on starters, they were listing the other options who could potentially play with them.

Wouldn't have posted it if I knew how much it would upset people

Unread 28-02-2021, 04:06 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Either I’m getting older or the sport is becoming more absurd .
Well I can pretty much guarantee at least one of those options if it helps.

Unread 02-03-2021, 03:44 PM
Vida_15

Unread 02-03-2021, 04:09 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
Agent Pog.

Even when he's injured he's doing mad bits for the club.

Unread 02-03-2021, 05:24 PM
Tronics

another Neil Ashton masterclass

Unread 04-05-2021, 03:01 PM
dunk

Lot of noise that Dortmund want shut before the Euro's for £70-85m, depending on where you read it..

If our owners had their heads screwed on, they'd nip in and do this deal now and announce it straight away, would definitely change the narrative of the current situation among the non-United fans in an instant.

Unread 04-05-2021, 03:07 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Lot of noise that Dortmund want shut before the Euro's for £70-85m, depending on where you read it..

If our owners had their heads screwed on, they'd nip in and do this deal now and announce it straight away, would definitely change the narrative of the current situation among the non-United fans in an instant.
and then watch him rupture an ACL...

Unread 04-05-2021, 03:09 PM
ScarFace

Our @#%&! owners wait until the last min just to save on wages for a few months.

Unread 04-05-2021, 03:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
and then watch him rupture an ACL...
Nailed on isn't it

Unread 04-05-2021, 03:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

they won't. they always think they're the smartest one in the room and end up looking like idiots.

Unread 04-05-2021, 04:39 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

here's a secret for you.......the Glazer's don't care.

Unread 04-05-2021, 04:59 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Is the right answer. Unfortunately.

Unread 04-05-2021, 05:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
I know that. They don’t give the slightest iota of a single £#%&! about any of Sunday’s shenanigans, nor will they.

I’d imagine their biggest concern is the bill for the balls and the camera

Unread 04-05-2021, 07:23 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
I know that. They don’t give the slightest iota of a single £#%&! about any of Sunday’s shenanigans, nor will they.

I’d imagine their biggest concern is the bill for the balls and the camera

Unread 08-05-2021, 04:46 PM
Vedder

Unread 08-05-2021, 05:23 PM
Dr Stranger

Get this little bastard on board this summer. Should be £20m cheaper.

Unread 08-05-2021, 05:41 PM
utd99

I don’t get a good vibe from this kid. Hasn’t he already been disciplined and dropped more than once?

Unread 08-05-2021, 06:09 PM
Motown Manc

Me too. We should be all over Bellingham if anything. Amad and Shoretire will be around the first team in the next couple of years anyway.

Unread 09-06-2021, 12:40 PM
Vedder

Anyone else unsure on him? I was desperate for us to sign him couple of seasons ago but I just have this gut feeling we should be going for Grealish instead
Closed Thread