United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2021, 01:26 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
he learned the game under fergie. not many current managers out there who "get us, la" the way he does. people have this impression that you need to have decades of experience to manage a top club like united, but actually understanding what the club is about is a huge factor and as long as you have that, experience isn't always the priority.

look at pep at barca, or zidane at madrid. neither had much experience when they took over, but they both knew their clubs inside out, and won a trophy or two in the end.

but he's just a pe teacher who once got cardiff relegated according to some, including some of our own fans.
Sir Matt and his prolific managerial career pre-United. Short memories some people.

Unread 15-04-2021, 01:30 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Sir Matt and his prolific managerial career pre-United. Short memories some people.
Jcl’s cant even remember the 1940’s

Unread 15-04-2021, 07:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Never mind that, lets recall the actual clubs he played for

Unread 17-04-2021, 07:57 AM
est.1878

So solskjaer roughly translates as sun island

Quite apt I'd say

Unread 17-04-2021, 09:13 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Some great points above that need remembering when certain posters knees begin the jerking motion following a defeat or poor performance.

Cleared all the dead shit, done well with what signings he has made, and when we are good we are great. He will also be well aware what we need in the squad. He also knows what Joel and Avram will give Ed.

Count to ten. Remember who he is and what he has done. Remember all clubs have bad results. Think about the 2nd half at Spurs and then post. Balance.
He’s still being judged by his apparent lack of credentials and the fact he was meant to be a stop gap, rather than judging by the job he’s actually doing.

He’s not the only one though. People like to still call mourinho a serial winner regardless of what is actually unfolding.

Unread 17-04-2021, 09:46 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
So solskjaer roughly translates as sun island

Quite apt I'd say
Go on...

Unread 17-04-2021, 12:39 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Go on...
Islands stand alone getting battered from all sides, he's there sunny smiling through it

I think an aldi translator would translate as sunshine, you are my solskjaer almost genius

Post quality disclaimer : Ive had a lot of sun in the last 24 hours

Unread 17-04-2021, 01:52 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Islands stand alone getting battered from all sides, he's there sunny smiling through it

I think an aldi translator would translate as sunshine, you are my solskjaer almost genius

Post quality disclaimer : Ive had a lot of sun in the last 24 hours
So the critics are the sharks? Do they carry on the waves of criticism and bite the shore?

It's an interesting metaphor.

And by interesting I mean of course #@&%!ed.

Unread 17-04-2021, 02:34 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
So the critics are the sharks? Do they carry on the waves of criticism and bite the shore?

It's an interesting metaphor.

And by interesting I mean of course #@&%!ed.
And the attendance here today at ole thread was one

Thank you for your magnificent support

Unread 18-04-2021, 06:01 PM
NedKelly

We have equalled our points total last season, with 6 games left to play. Progress.

Unread 18-04-2021, 06:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
We have equalled our points total last season, with 6 games left to play. Progress.
In sure saffers told us we were definitely getting same or less points as last season just a couple of weeks ago

Unread 18-04-2021, 06:24 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
In sure saffers told us we were definitely getting same or less points as last season just a couple of weeks ago
fewer...

Unread 18-04-2021, 07:00 PM
red in cumbria

Saffers hasn't posted since the first Granada game - to complain about how awful we were of course. Not logged on since the 11th.

U OK, chief?

Unread 19-04-2021, 11:26 AM
ScarFace

I think Ole should walk in protest of the SS Supa Liga.

Unread 20-04-2021, 01:55 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Are you proud of the performance levels?

But I have to confess I havent watched us for a while now so I dont know, are we scraping results late on like the scorelines suggest or are we improving now on what we have displayed all season.

Dont really care either way now. Football is dead and I will not be watching United anymore. The football of Solskjær already drove me and many other reds away.

Good £#%&!ing luck in the super league facing tops teams weekly. You will be relegation fodder under this manager and his top top captain.

When you finish 2nd in this league this season it is not something to celebrate. We are £#%&! and you know we are. There is no future with this coach. Thank god I wont be part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Saffers hasn't posted since the first Granada game - to complain about how awful we were of course. Not logged on since the 11th.

U OK, chief?
Last game I watched.

I'm great. Don't miss it.

Unread 20-04-2021, 02:01 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

But I have to confess I havent watched us for a while now so I dont know, are we scrape*** results late on like the scorelines suggest or are we improving now on what we have displayed all season.

Dont really care either way now. Football is dead and I will not be watching United anymore. The football of Solskjær already drove me and many other reds away.

Good f***ing luck in the super league facing tops teams weekly. You will be relegation fodder under this manager and his top top captain.

When you finish 2nd in this league this season it is not something to celebrate. We are **** and you know we are. There is no future with this coach. Thank god I wont be part of it.

Last game I watched.

I'm great. Don't miss it.
Don’t really care either way then proceed to write paragraphs on a Man Utd football forum.

Unread 20-04-2021, 02:06 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Don’t really care either way then proceed to write paragraphs on a Man Utd football forum.
Thats obviously a lie.

Of course I care.

But I am choosing to abandon my love.

Unread 20-04-2021, 02:07 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Thats obviously a lie.

Of course I care.

But I am choosing to abandon my love.
Cool story.

Unread 20-04-2021, 02:10 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Cool story.
Pay your subs man.

Football may be dead but take care of this community armchair built.

Have some respect and stop being a freeloader.

Unread 20-04-2021, 02:25 PM
dunk

Quote:

But I have to confess I havent watched us for a while now so I dont know, are we scraping results late on like the scorelines suggest or are we improving now on what we have displayed all season.

Good £#%&!ing luck in the super league facing tops teams weekly. You will be relegation fodder under this manager and his top top captain.

When you finish 2nd in this league this season it is not something to celebrate. We are £#%&! and you know we are. There is no future with this coach. Thank god I wont be part of it.
You're a stupid, stupid @#%&!. You praised Mou for a style of football that couldn't hold a candle to what we are witnessing. No it's not perfect, but in trying circumstances there are more than flashes of the good stuff and promise moving forward (at least there was ) the utter dismantling of Jose's Spurs, despite the officials and VAR's best attempt to deny us was really very good.

The Super League is a load of %@#$&!s, nqat, but so is your position on Solskjaer, especially when put against you support of Mourinho, absolute %@#$&!s.
Closed Thread