United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-04-2021, 11:41 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Block the new fans, block the team bus....

DONE
They’d stop using the bus after a while.

It’d be pretty funny if the players got stuck inside Carrington because there were a load of reds blocking the entrance/exit. Transfer requests AOTS.

Unread 19-04-2021, 11:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC

It’d be pretty funny if the players got stuck inside Carrington because there were a load of reds blocking the entrance/exit. Transfer requests AOTS.
There's only one road out of Carrington training btw....;

Wouldn't be hard to disrupt match day at all....

5k.
Block stretty bridge, block mbw...

Bus peacefully stopped...

Light work...

Unread 20-04-2021, 12:09 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:

5k.

Light work...
Probably easier said than done with the numbers. Social media isn’t anything to go by.

May be easier said than done with the numbers. A lot of people are all talk when it comes to getting off their arse. If people care, they’ll do something.

Unread 20-04-2021, 07:45 AM
M33mike

Quote:

5k.

Light work...
There’s a way out round the back onto the lanes aswell. Single track lane. Wouldn’t need many people to block both entrances.

Unread 20-04-2021, 07:47 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by M33mike
There’s a way out round the back onto the lanes aswell. Single track lane. Wouldn’t need many people to block both entrances.
Correct....one entrance off carrington lane, the other off sinderland rd

Can we block helicopters?

Unread 20-04-2021, 09:04 AM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Correct....one entrance off carrington lane, the other off sinderland rd

Can we block helicopters?
Drone drown the sky.

Unread 20-04-2021, 09:10 AM
Bunker Buster

Not sure the leciester lads will be up for helicopter attacks

Unread 20-04-2021, 09:41 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

I’m at Carrington looking at a job Thursday morning.

Unread 20-04-2021, 09:41 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Not sure the leciester lads will be up for helicopter attacks
or Chelsea..

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:19 AM
believe

Whatever it is you do can you make sure it involves giving Tufty and Betty a good shoeing.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:26 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Whatever it is you do can you make sure it involves giving Tufty and Betty a good shoeing.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:37 AM
MUFC One Love

Remember the lads who boycotted United in '05 and went to FC when we were a bit shit...then when we got to European finals and winning the league they were 'given' tickets off their mates and went to finals.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:43 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Remember the lads who boycotted United in '05 and went to FC when we were a bit shit...then when we got to European finals and winning the league they were 'given' tickets off their mates and went to finals.
No, please continue.

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:48 AM
hopkins

Where do we send the pizzas and skips?

Unread 20-04-2021, 10:50 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Bones, Walsh, Sparky, Pure......?

Joking aside though, I full got the ones who tried it, realised it wasn't for them then went back. If you invest your life in to something walking away isn't always that easy. My biggest gripe were things like the G&G campaign and some of the ludicrous ideas that were banded about but never even followed through.

This scenario is different though because it's effectively killing everything you've invested in, not just a personal grievance with the owners. If you continue to go when all this kicks off then you're basically part of the problem.

Unread 20-04-2021, 11:24 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC

As someone who was at OT the night we tried to baracade the Glazers in by trying to block both ends of the tunnel. I can confirm GMP will not hesitate to @#%&! you with a batton when they decide they want to to go home and get their supper.

Unread 20-04-2021, 11:32 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
As someone who was at OT the night we tried to baracade the Glazers in by trying to block both ends of the tunnel. I can confirm GMP will not hesitate to @#%&! you with a batton when they decide they want to to go home and get their supper.
I've just been watching that video

I remember the day it was announced and about 2000 turned up and the "you're not coming out/in" still tickles me to this day. GMP did their best that day too to turn something completely non threatening in to a scene.

Unread 20-04-2021, 11:33 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
I don’t know. We have a right to a peaceful protest and there’s a lot in the media about police brutality

Unread 20-04-2021, 11:34 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I don’t know. We have a right to a peaceful protest and there’s a lot in the media about police brutality
Red Lives Matter!

Unread 20-04-2021, 11:59 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I've just been watching that video

I remember the day it was announced and about 2000 turned up and the "you're not coming out/in" still tickles me to this day. GMP did their best that day too to turn something completely non threatening in to a scene.

I must admit I got a text and fancied going down just to cause a bit of mither as I'd just been sacked a few days previous. When we got there lads we're starting to put barricades up. When I enquired why the £#%&! were they locking them inside OT instead of trying to drag the @#%&!s out it was met with blank expressions. Still I got on the news and the back of the daily mirror the day after.
Closed Thread