United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2021, 01:58 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

why do some people make such £#%&!ing stupid comparisons. We all watched beckham play for 15 years ffs.
It’s another awful aspect of the modern game. Nothing can just happen anymore. Teams can’t win or lose. Players can’t have form or just be. Go into sky after any game and there will inevitably be some sweeping article posed as a question

“Is De Bruyne now the best player in the world”

This morning it was

“How Havertz has transformed under Tuchel”

That’s it. Decision made. He’s transformed. He can’t just be a work in progress who played well yesterday.

We had all this shit with Liverpool last season. VVD is the best centre back tje CL has ever seen. Terrance Trent Derby is the best right back in the world etc. Never mind that great players usually last more than a couple of seasons. Let’s see how they’re doing in ten years, yeah?

Unread 11-04-2021, 02:55 PM
redhegemony

Dennis Irwin was a better right back than Trent Arnold and a better left back than Robertson. motwyw

Unread 11-04-2021, 03:37 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Dennis Irwin was a better right back than Trent Arnold and a better left back than Robertson. motwyw
Facts. Big Denis

Unread 11-04-2021, 08:38 PM
Sapien

Unread 11-04-2021, 10:58 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Alternatively, how many goals did they get pre-VAR that should not have stood? Love statistics.

Unread 11-04-2021, 11:47 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
"Whatever your view on the accuracy....."

So hes saying that it doesnt matter if they were all accurate because it's just so unfair.

Try working on beating the offside trap un training instead of not. It's obviously an issue

They didnt want somebody running away with it so they concocted a conspiracy to stop that happening. But it's actually happening anyway but ignore that bit.

They are utterly insane.

Unread 12-04-2021, 08:00 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

So hes saying that it doesnt matter if they were all accurate because it's just so unfair.

Try working on beating the offside trap un training instead of not. It's obviously an issue

https://twitter.com/WogsyLad/status/...568299529?s=19

They didnt want somebody running away with it so they concocted a conspiracy to stop that happening. But it's actually happening anyway but ignore that bit.

They are utterly insane.
6 of those are offsides. Today offsides are objective. However close they may have been once the lines been drawn they are either offside or not. The shithousery comes with how close they were to being offside but at the end of the day by the letter of the law that all other clubs have been officiated by they would be offside.

Weird bunch, I’m so glad they didn’t get to see their team life the trophy properly and it will always be known as the Covid year.

Also they won the league in 19/20? So they weren’t corrupt then?

Unread 12-04-2021, 08:41 AM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
6 of those are offsides. Today offsides are objective. However close they may have been once the lines been drawn they are either offside or not. The shithousery comes with how close they were to being offside but at the end of the day by the letter of the law that all other clubs have been officiated by they would be offside.

Weird bunch, I’m so glad they didn’t get to see their team life the trophy properly and it will always be known as the Covid year.

Also they won the league in 19/20? So they weren’t corrupt then?
All decisions are corrupt if they go against the vermin.

Unread 12-04-2021, 12:00 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
All decisions are corrupt if they go against the vermin.
This. There's no other logic that they care about.

Unread 12-04-2021, 12:20 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

https://twitter.com/WogsyLad/status/...568299529?s=19

They are utterly insane.

Football is inherently corrupt, with the specific goal of stopping Liverpool winning anything.

The corruption was paused last year to let them win the league, deliberately to throw people off the scent, and is now back on.

They've been driven insane by finally winning the league after thirty years, only to not be allowed in the ground or have a parade, before watching their team put up the worst title defence in recent memory.

Unread 12-04-2021, 01:34 PM
guerreiro

So they were shown the most leniency in the league by the on pitch officials then. Sounds corrupt to me.

Unread 18-04-2021, 06:49 PM
AK14

This should get them talking.

Unread 24-04-2021, 03:03 PM
Danoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
v Newcastle

91 mins...

- Stupid rule. Stupid. But I’m not complaining!

- Yes, yes, yes, yes. VAR!

- I love that rule just now - robbed us of a few, about time it gave us one back.

95 mins...

- I give up

- £#%&! this season. Jesus Christ.

- £#%&!ING HATE FOOTBALL NOW

- I can't even. How..... what the £#%&!

- Sometimes you just want to smash your head upon a wall

- £#%&! off this season, £#%&! right £#%&!ing off.

- We deserved that for not finishing our chances yet the Mancs get endless amounts of luck in their games.

- I'm so £#%&!ing angry

- Just at a loss for words here. £#%&!ing £#%&! £#%&! £#%&! £#%&!

- That's my day and weekend £#%&!ing ruined, I'm disgusted.

- I actually hate football right now.

- I'm raging

- I cannot stand the torture any more, my anger management skills are not sufficient to cope

-
We will benefit from less games next season, maybe there should be a parachute system if you drop from CL to EL?

- I could kill someone right now

- Next season is where we will be picking up from where we left off as champions.

And finally:

Piss poor refereeing again. You can say we got lucky with the (correctly disallowed) goal - but we didn't with the clear sending off earlier on. It's followed the same pattern as pretty much every game this season;

* We get niggly fouls against us - totally ignored
* Dragged off the ball or shoved - ignored
* Everytime the opposition goes down, instant free kick

This constant uphill battle against the bent #@&%!s must be soul destroying. And then predictably, the refreee just then keeps playing until they scored. I reckon if they hadn't scored then, Marriner would have played on for another five minutes. Bent as £#%&!
Good grief! Only they could think of that

Unread 24-04-2021, 03:41 PM
dunk

When they say ‘mancs’ do they mean us or the blue @#%&!s?

Based on that handball today the fact we didn’t get a pen at Chelsea is nothing short of scandalous.

Unread 24-04-2021, 03:49 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 24-04-2021, 05:23 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
He'll be trans next. All about attention. The attention economy.

It's sad.

Unread 24-04-2021, 05:48 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&!ing free staters man....

Unread 24-04-2021, 07:50 PM
Zorg

I can hear the distance click of a mouse as the Prof fires up the Par League for next season.

Unread 30-04-2021, 06:42 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Well thats job done for us with the mancs. they must be exhausted from grabbing up the ball and running back to the centre.

fs

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum...ic=345944.1000

Unread 30-04-2021, 08:19 AM
Dr Stranger

Cavani is £#%&!ing shite

Yeah, he’s not Divock Origi that’s for sure.
Closed Thread