£#%&! him.

Amad season...

Unread 09-02-2021, 05:38 PM
Neo

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Madrid talk IS hotting up.

They are corrupt and will find money somehow.
Only places he'll be going is Madrid or Bayern, and if it's Bayern, Raiola will already have plans to move him to Madrid after a few seasons.

Perez has been salivating over Lewandowski for years, and never got him, so he won't want to miss out on Haaland.

Wouldn't be surprised if they end up doing a Mbappe/Haaland double summer swoop, like the Ronaldo/Kaka one of '09.

Corrupt @#%&!s.

Unread 09-02-2021, 05:42 PM
Vida_15

Don't see him going to Bayern until Lewandowski is completely out the door

Madrid is a complete disaster right now and don't see Zidane being there much longer

I think it's going to be a battle between the two Manc clubs for him

Unread 09-02-2021, 06:21 PM
Tronics

He would fit in great at City tbh but Pep doesn’t like conventional number 9s by all accounts and he’s not all that with the ball at his feet

Unread 09-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
He would fit in great at City tbh but Pep doesn’t like conventional number 9s by all accounts and he’s not all that with the ball at his feet
So he wouldn't fit in great then ?

Unread 09-02-2021, 06:40 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Unread 09-02-2021, 06:45 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

Unread 09-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I’m a WUM I don’t know what I’m talking about

Unread 09-02-2021, 06:48 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
you obviously haven't watched him play

Unread 09-02-2021, 06:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I’m a WUM I don’t know what I’m talking about
Okaaaaaay....

When did your dad give you his log in ? sure you used to be quite sound on here....

Unread 09-02-2021, 07:02 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
you obviously haven't watched him play
okay you're right

Unread 09-02-2021, 07:09 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Unread 09-02-2021, 07:14 PM
NedKelly

Tronics seems to have gone down the route of playing the provocateur in recent times, yet doesn’t seem to actually enjoy it when people get, well, provoked into responding. Unsure what his endgame is but it’s probably a waste of time.

Unread 09-02-2021, 07:19 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Tronics seems to have gone down the route of playing the provocateur in recent times, yet doesn’t seem to actually enjoy it when people get, well, provoked into responding. Unsure what his endgame is but it’s probably a waste of time.
Delete the probably and you may be onto something

Unread 09-02-2021, 07:22 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Assume it's somewhere between ensuring people don't open threads when he was the last to post and getting on as many ignore lists as possible. Not sure how he's managed to stay under the radar for 13 years tbf

Unread 09-02-2021, 07:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Assume it's somewhere between ensuring people don't open threads when he was the last to post and getting on as many ignore lists as possible. Not sure how he's managed to stay under the radar for 13 years tbf
It's not the OG tronics, I'll die on this pixel hill....

Unread 09-02-2021, 07:36 PM
Tronics

Quote:
It’s not that deep tbh.

I think you think people get wound up, and you think you’re getting a reaction, but it’s more bemusement from what I can see. Pixels on a screen.
bemusement or wound up... whatever the reason I'm of the thinking if you don't like what someone posts just chuckle to yourself and scroll by.

instead of following them around the forum calling them a WUM at every turn, bit weird that imo

Unread 09-02-2021, 07:37 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
bemusement or wound up... whatever the reason I'm of the thinking if you don't like what someone posts just chuckle to yourself and scroll by.

instead of following them around the forum calling them a WUM at every turn, bit weird that imo
Why are you getting so wound up?

Unread 09-02-2021, 07:44 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Why are you getting so wound up?
ahh, I love this place, never change

Unread 09-02-2021, 08:09 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:

Quote:
You guys are right, I’m actually a Millwall fan
What all this hullabaloo about ?

Think you're treated quite benignly for a pie and liquor lover tbh .
Closed Thread