United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:09 PM
20LEgend1999

Spurs make everyone look good recently (apart from the splendid and brave Leeds United)

Dr Stranger

Jose doing Jose

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Spurs are £#%&!ed. Congrats to Jose on humiliating some players and taking the golden boot away from Kane to punish him for being a great player.
I absolutely hate the man. Awful, awful football loving bastard.

Next week will be tough based on that. We shall see...

I like Anguissa in midfield for Fulham, not got a panic in him

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:10 PM
barca99

6 points ahead of spurs now.

If the title chase does cool off you have to say great chance of top 4 and some CL football with fans in the ground

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:10 PM
MUFC One Love

Wonder where the big Mou lads are?

Very quiet?

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:15 PM
armchair

I'd want out if I were Kane. They aren't going to win the league and we know how the story goes from here. Management by humiliation and cruelty.

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:18 PM
puressence

Wish Utd bought lookman. Amazing talent

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:21 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Wonder where the big Mou lads are?

Very quiet?
Some lads have carried on as normal, your Switchers, your AK'ers. Admirable volte-face or dead fish? Not my place to say. I do worry about your Atticus'ers and your Sparks, gone dark.

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:25 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'd want out if I were Kane. They aren't going to win the league and we know how the story goes from here. Management by humiliation and cruelty.
Yep he needs to leave this summer. He has out grown them and if he wants to win things then hes got to go

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:35 PM
Switching Off

Gabby Logan: Kane's last shot on target was in the 30th minute. Obviously it's not his fault, it's the system

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:40 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Some lads have carried on as normal, your Switchers, your AK'ers. Admirable volte-face or dead fish? Not my place to say. I do worry about your Atticus'ers and your Sparks, gone dark.
Switchers has been noticeably more reserved. Get the sense he doesn’t feel justified in enjoying united in the same way atm. Almost like he knows he’s wearing a big pointy hat with the words dunce on it and people are pointing at him. Ak’ers comes across a bit teflony- like he believes that no one respects his opinion so what does it matter? And he has a point. Quite like that pov though. Attics is a big big loss - put way too much weight behind Mou and hasn’t got the strength to row back. I thought I had him enlisting for team ole a few weeks ago but he’s gone very dark ops/burner lap tops since then.

Sparky - think armers thinks he’s been chased off the forum by the positive gang. Perhaps. Maybe we can send a bat man style projection signal across the internet and ask for his return? Maybe a projection of a urinal will lure him back?

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:43 PM
armchair

Hopefully, there's not a list of these guys as I fear recriminations.

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:43 PM
dunk

How bad must Bale be btw? Bullet dodged..?

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:44 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Sparky - think armers thinks he’s been chased off the forum by the positive gang. Perhaps. Maybe we can send a bat man style projection signal across the internet and ask for his return? Maybe a projection of a urinal will lure him back?
Him and MNIK disappeared around the same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
In assisted living imho.

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:47 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I remember arguing with someone on a rugby forum years ago about Bale

He said he’d play well into his thirty’s and could easily do what giggs did and adapt his game allowing him to play in different positions so he played for longer

I argued that once he loses his pace he’ll be pretty £#%&!ing average...

(The site is gone now so I can’t even claim the pixelated win )

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I remember arguing with someone on a rugby forum years ago about Bale

He said he’d play well into his thirty’s and could easily do what giggs did and adapt his game allowing him to play in different positions so he played for longer

I argued that once he loses his pace he’ll be pretty £#%&!ing average...

(The site is gone now so I can’t even claim the pixelated win )
I once referred to him as a left footed Valencia on here, I think..

Harsh, on who I’m not sure..

Unread 14-01-2021, 12:07 AM
Buck

The fact Mourinho insists on this negative style of play when no one is in the ground says it all. No one around to boo them off and send a message so he sticks to it.

Unread 14-01-2021, 12:10 AM
red in cumbria

No question, this is a hell of a different Fulham side to the one that appeared zillions of miles out of their depth in the early games of this season.

Genuinely sticks in my throat to say it, but Scott "Scotty" Parker might have some managerial ability after all?

Unread 14-01-2021, 12:13 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
No question, this is a hell of a different Fulham side to the one that appeared zillions of miles out of their depth in the early games of this season.

Genuinely sticks in my throat to say it, but Scott "Scotty" Parker might have some managerial ability after all?
All right, Gary "Gaz" Neville.

Unread 14-01-2021, 12:14 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

They’re third from bottom...
Closed Thread