Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2021, 10:21 AM
Drexl

What he did last night was worse than spitting at magic's daughter

Unread 13-01-2021, 10:21 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
Looks like Richard Hammonds parasitic twin.

Already got the mute button prepared.

Unread 13-01-2021, 10:32 AM
silv

Quote:
£#%&!ing twit

Unread 13-01-2021, 10:43 AM
Pop

Quote:
Scousers should report him to Sky for that

Unread 13-01-2021, 10:54 AM
jem

Quote:
the most sense he has made recently. would have been a better analysis of shaw's tackle.

Unread 13-01-2021, 10:59 AM
Ethers

Quote:
God he’s annoying.

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:06 AM
AK14

Yeah he was shit last night and not just because of his comments on the Var decisions

Any time a United player would do something good it would be overlooked, yet if Mee or Tarkowski made a simple tackle you’d think you were watching peak Baresi listening to Neville.

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:16 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yeah he was shit last night and not just because of his comments on the Var decisions

Any time a United player would do something good it would be overlooked, yet if Mee or Tarkowski made a simple tackle you’d think you were watching peak Baresi listening to Neville.
Burnley didn’t have a single shot on target

Don’t forget his fawning over Leeds after losing 6-2. I have no idea what that was on about. That was pure what-has-he-been-smoking?! madness

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:17 AM
Jack Duckworth

reminds me of eddie off 'early doors'

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:18 AM
Fat Al

He genuinely has a sight problem, doesn't he?

Never mind his absolute shitfest over the Shaw tackle, look at his comments on the disallowed goal.

"He's got his hand on the defenders head"
No he hasn't, his hand is quite clearly between his shoulder blades.
"He's put his elbow in his back"

I was watching the game with my son. On the first slow motion replay we both saw what happened. How can that useless @#%&!bucket Neville not see it? He's probably got multiple screens to watch it on as well, so he gets all the different angles. And he STILL gets it wrong.

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:19 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Burnley didn’t have a single shot on target

Don’t forget his fawning over Leeds after losing 6-2. I have no idea what that was on about. That was pure what-has-he-been-smoking?! madness
All this talk of how tough Burnley are too. Are they? They just sat back, looked tired after an hour and had absolutely no response to going behind. Stats popped up too saying they’ve lost every game they’ve gone behind in haven’t scored at all in the last 15 minutes. That doesn’t scream tough resilient team to me. I actually think Dyche is ok, but he seems to be going through the motions there now. He should move on.

Unread 13-01-2021, 11:22 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
All this talk of how tough Burnley are too. Are they? They just sat back, looked tired after an hour and had absolutely no response to going behind. Stats popped up too saying they’ve lost every game they’ve gone behind in haven’t scored at all in the last 15 minutes. That doesn’t scream tough resilient team to me. I actually think Dyche is ok, but he seems to be going through the motions there now. He should move on.
They lost 5-0 to city . Get the ball and play it around them and they will get tired . Last night both martial and rashford were gash. If one of them was on form we could have scored 3 or 4 .

Unread 13-01-2021, 12:04 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
He genuinely has a sight problem, doesn't he?

Never mind his absolute shitfest over the Shaw tackle, look at his comments on the disallowed goal.

"He's got his hand on the defenders head"
"He's put his elbow in his back"

I was watching the game with my son. On the first slow motion replay we both saw what happened. How can that useless @#%&!bucket Neville not see it? He's probably got multiple screens to watch it on as well, so he gets all the different angles. And he STILL gets it wrong.
I wonder how much is him and how much is coming from a producer in his ear feeding him utter shit to blurt out like some mad blind gimp.

Unread 13-01-2021, 12:46 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
I wonder how much is him and how much is coming from a producer in his ear feeding him utter shit to blurt out like some mad blind gimp.
To give him the benefit of the doubt it probably is the case. Before Sky employed him you would be hard pressed to find somebody as pro-Utd as him but he's taking it to daft levels. It's a shame as it would be so refreshing to have an utterly biased piss boiling delusional red on tv rubbishing every negative or controversy aimed at Utd. Keane for example but with red tinted specs on, ready to hit the other pundits....

Rubbish! Maguire didn't headbutt Sterling and stamp on his face after he was knocked out, if you play it back there you can CLEARLY see Sterling tried kissing Maguire and headbutted his boot after Harry refused his advances. And I heard Sterling is a homeosexual anyway so what did he expect. It's a mans game after all. Etc, etc...

Unread 13-01-2021, 01:59 PM
Neo

Angry

If an opposing defender pulled out a 9mm pistol and shot one of our forwards in both knees, and the ref ignored it, this @#%&! would probably say "I'd be happy with that if I was the defender, and probably disappointed if I was the striker".

He'd then follow it up with something about Leeds being a privilege to watch.

Boring, annoying @#%&!.

Unread 13-01-2021, 02:00 PM
jem

ronseal signature. nice.

Unread 13-01-2021, 02:09 PM
elhombre

One of my biggest issues with Gary Neville is despite him playing for one of the best club teams in the world....

he comes across in every way as a senior sales executive for a car dealership who plays Sunday league.

Unread 13-01-2021, 02:36 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
One of my biggest issues with Gary Neville is despite him playing for one of the best club teams in the world....

he comes across in every way as a senior sales executive for a car dealership who plays Sunday league.
He’s a Neville, they don’t have much of a personality. Phillip Neville makes Gary look like a rockstar

Unread 13-01-2021, 03:05 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

he comes across as trying too hard to be a down to earth, everyman, "one of the lads" type.

Unread 13-01-2021, 03:44 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
He’s a Neville, they don’t have much of a personality. Phillip Neville makes Gary look like a rockstar
What makes it even grimmer is that Tracey got the looks
Closed Thread