United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-11-2020, 02:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
now, hold on. ole may be absolutely clueless, but spurs were in the european cup final before mou and they've only played shit teams so far this season. they got beaten by £#%&!ing antwerp in the europa league.

slag ole all you like, but don't big up a @#%&! who didn't get most of the same players playing better football.

oh, kane and son look good. no shit.
what?

Unread 23-11-2020, 02:42 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
what?
what?!

I know most of us are trying to forget it ever happened, but that @#%&! was actually manager of united for a bit. horrible football. horrible.

Unread 23-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Patty_b

Bed wetters of the world unite!

Pining over Mourinho at Spurs like he's the one that got away, when in fact he was sacked after guiding us to 6th in the table after 19 games within only 1 win in his last 5 Premier league games, and no win in 4. After he managed to piss off pretty much everyone at the club and spend about £400 million with only Fred and Lindelof to show for it. Also got us stuck with Pogba, a sackable offence on it's own.

Ole stays

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
what?!

I know most of us are trying to forget it ever happened, but that @#%&! was actually manager of united for a bit. horrible football. horrible.
They know you're right Jem, but they will never admit it. Much easier to pretend it never happened.

Unread 23-11-2020, 02:57 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
I was disappointed with the performance on Saturday - felt like a missed opportunity but we won and tbh, that was the most important thing. I take issue that you watch all these other teams and see that they’re all miles ahead of us though. Spurs were easily dominated by city and a bit lucky to come away with a win but they’re top of the league and we’re above city

As ethers said, let’s see where spurs are after the next 5 games.

No doubt that we need to improve and get some confidence back - I just don’t see the gulf in difference that you do and the table suggests the same.
In the instance of Spurs, the current darlings, I kind of agree. Mourinho doesn’t set up much differently than we do, but the utter utter quality of those front two, not just in terms of their execution but work rate too, is infecting their whole team. They can afford to drop deep because when they break with Kane picking it up in the ten role they’re very effective. Son never ever passes up a run ahead of the ball and Kane has two goal contributions per match. That could easily run out of steam at any time.

With Liverpool it’s different. They just play a different game than we do, even with six first teamers out. They’ll drop points this year and we’ll probably get more, but it’ll still be 20+ points gap.

Unread 23-11-2020, 03:03 PM
utd99

To be clear I wouldn’t take Mourinho back if he won the quadruple and offered to work for free. Horrible man who’s never more than a month away from a £#%&!ing egoistic meltdown.

Unread 23-11-2020, 03:05 PM
atticusgrinch

If/when spurs win the league, I'll be convening a trial in the best interests of forum harmony.

Usually I'd leave this to Keith - but he's number 1 on the indictment

Unread 23-11-2020, 03:06 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
If/when spurs win the league, I'll be convening a trial in the best interests of forum harmony.

Know any good lawyers?

Unread 23-11-2020, 03:09 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Know any good lawyers?
Doubt there's a lawyer alive that could exculpate these defendants.

Unread 23-11-2020, 03:15 PM
jem

Quote:

if spurs win the league, I will chop off my #@&%! and send it to you in a box. not legally binding.

Unread 23-11-2020, 03:17 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
if spurs win the league, I will chop off my #@&%! and send it to you in a box. not legally binding.
Matchbox?

Unread 23-11-2020, 03:25 PM
Chris Quayd

Would rather Liverpool win the league instead of Jose

Unread 23-11-2020, 03:41 PM
Medlock

Quote:

I'm grateful every day that that @#%&! Mourinho is no longer at United.

Unread 23-11-2020, 03:42 PM
believe

Quote:
Would rather Liverpool win the league instead of Jose
Looks like the contrary crew have a new leader now bunks has jumped ship

Unread 23-11-2020, 03:45 PM
Ethers

Bellers genuinely thinks anyone who disagrees with him on football is just being contrary

Unread 23-11-2020, 03:48 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Bellers genuinely thinks anyone who disagrees with him on football is just being contrary
No I don’t. I think there a number of people (you included) who will say anything to get a reaction whether you believe or not. It’s pretty simple.

Unread 23-11-2020, 03:52 PM
jem

Quote:
Matchbox?

Unread 23-11-2020, 03:58 PM
utd99

Anyone know what the points situation is?

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:03 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
No I don’t. I think there a number of people (you included) who will say anything to get a reaction whether you believe or not. It’s pretty simple.
Christ you’re one to talk, if I could be arsed I’d bttt some of the shite you’ve been coming out with recently. Obviously I wasn’t being completely serious when I said I would rather Liverpool win the league, the point was that Jose is a horrific @#%&!

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:11 PM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:
Christ you’re one to talk, if I could be arsed I’d bttt some of the shite you’ve been coming out with recently. Obviously I wasn’t being completely serious when I said I would rather Liverpool win the league, the point was that Jose is a horrific @#%&!
If you could just give one example that would be fine.

Unread 23-11-2020, 04:13 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Yes ok mate, I’m pointing out we’re only a few points behind incredible Jose’s Spurs with a game in hand just to get a reaction