United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-11-2020, 12:04 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Think we all know the real reason people are singling martial out...
motm for me. led the line like a superhero.

Unread 22-11-2020, 12:05 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
motm for me. led the line like a superhero.
Yeah, Daredevil.

Unread 22-11-2020, 12:08 AM
Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Rashford is inconsistent, but he gets more slack because he works his socks off every game. Martial is lazy and that’s unforgivable. Look at his position for Mata’s dummy; he’s not even in the f***ing box. Even when he moved out left, van der Beek’s looking for him to make runs and he’s just standing there. It’s been too long mate.
Rashford works his socks off every game?

I'm not having that. The first 5 or 6 this season it seemed like he didn't even want to be on the pitch.

He's basically Martial with a better PR team.

Unread 22-11-2020, 12:12 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Yeah, Daredevil.

He's proved he can do it, he looked awesome at times last season and got the goals to show for it. Maybe he just needs a couple of goals for a confidence boost this season. But it is hard to argue that he hasn't been crap so far this season.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cavani start a couple of games with Martial coming off the bench against some tired legs with instructions to just get the £#%&! at them and bag a goal or two.

Unread 22-11-2020, 12:13 AM
armchair

Quote:
Yeah, Daredevil.
you are only allowed one account. pick one.

Unread 22-11-2020, 12:15 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer

I'm not having that. The first 5 or 6 this season it seemed like he didn't even want to be on the pitch.

This stuff is bad enough from marlo tbh.

Unread 22-11-2020, 12:26 AM
Dr Stranger

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
you are only allowed one account. pick one.
Only got one, Bud.

Sparky***

Quote:
Yeah, Daredevil.

Tronics

Bruno Fernades is a rattled isn't he? Why is he defending himself about the penalties?

Unread 22-11-2020, 12:28 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

He's proved he can do it, he looked awesome at times last season and got the goals to show for it. Maybe he just needs a couple of goals for a confidence boost this season. But it is hard to argue that he hasn't been crap so far this season.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cavani start a couple of games with Martial coming off the bench against some tired legs with instructions to just get the £#%&! at them and bag a goal or two.
He’s a definitely 10% off it and needs a goal and has generally not been at it, this season. He’s not the only one though. That was our THIRD home goal all season and two of those are Bruno pens.

The whole team must improve.

Cavani is a good option. We looked better when he came on.

Unread 22-11-2020, 12:31 AM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Bruno Fernades is a rattled isn't he? Why is he defending himself about the penalties?

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...72299132608518
More pointless, negative vibes. Why?

Unread 22-11-2020, 12:33 AM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
More pointless, negative vibes. Why?
I think he played well, especially 2nd half but he needs to stop reading social media imo

Unread 22-11-2020, 12:34 AM
Palmer

Solskjaer: "It's never comfortable against players of this quality."

Where do you even start with that?

Unread 22-11-2020, 12:39 AM
Tronics

Quote:
Solskjaer: "It's never comfortable against players of this quality."

Where do you even start with that?
Someone said Poch shouldn't be our coach cause he once said: "trophies do not matter and only serve the ego" but we have to listen to Ole's drivel every week

Our fanbase is something else

Unread 22-11-2020, 12:44 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Someone said Poch shouldn't be our coach cause he once said: "trophies do not matter and only serve the ego" but we have to listen to Ole's drivel every week

Wise words . We are rapt

Unread 22-11-2020, 12:44 AM
The taste of...

Quote:

What he said

...... and Martial needs confidence? He doesn’t need counselling to go in and pick his wages up. £#%&! off.

Imagine Eric, Hughes or Kanchelskis saying they needed some slack due to confidence. Martial’s had too many chances. £#%&! him

Unread 22-11-2020, 01:03 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...72299132608518
Hope Pogba is rattled mate. Can't even get in this Utd side.

Quote:

Someone once thought Pogba is one of the most talented midfielders in the world.

Unread 22-11-2020, 01:18 AM
Tronics

I'm not sure why some on here at pitting our own players against each other.

I'm glad Bruno won us the game but I'm also not as sold on him as others on here.

Unread 22-11-2020, 01:24 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
I'm not sure why some on here at pitting our own players against each other.

I'm glad Bruno won us the game but I'm also not as sold on him as others on here.
Its ridiculous to be honest when in the grand scheme of things we're still seeing the same problems in the team that we saw 2 years ago.

Continually dropping points at home, can't deal with a high press, too slow moving the ball from back to front, non-existent wide attacking threat, no recognised striker, all our attacking players spend the entire game outside the opposition 18 yard box. Nothing's been addressed, nothing's changed. Our summer business was absolutely appalling.

Unread 22-11-2020, 01:27 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Its ridiculous to be honest when in the grand scheme of things we're still seeing the same problems in the team that we saw 2 years ago.

Continually dropping points at home, can't deal with a high press, too slow moving the ball from back to front, non-existent wide attacking threat, no recognised striker, all our attacking players spend the entire game outside the opposition 18 yard box. Nothing's been addressed, nothing's changed. Our summer business was absolutely appalling.
That we’re reliant on Mata just shows how desperately we needed a right winger this summer. Take nothing away from him as he put in a shift and played some smart stuff, but he should be a back up at best now.