20LEgend1999

Welcome to Paris!

Unread 04-11-2020, 11:25 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Welcome to Paris!
Not so sure.

Even Woodward isn't stupid enough to let this opportunity pass him by...

Unread 04-11-2020, 11:30 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Even Woodward isn't stupid enough to let this opportunity pass him by...

Unread 04-11-2020, 11:31 PM
ScarFace

I'd take Pochettino's brother who played Rab C Nesbits son, over £#%&!ing Ole.

Unread 04-11-2020, 11:32 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Unread 05-11-2020, 09:10 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Unread 05-11-2020, 09:17 AM
Dr Stranger

His availability hangs over us.

I’m not convinced he’s the answer, but he’s the most obvious choice and there was talk of him before he was available and seemingly ungettable.

I don’t see us making a move yet though. We’ll give Ole more time, sack him around February or March, by which point Poch will probably have taken another job.

Unread 05-11-2020, 09:20 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

I’m not convinced he’s the answer, but he’s the most obvious choice and there was talk of him before he was available and seemingly ungettable.

I don’t see us making a move yet though. We’ll give Ole more time, sack him around February or March, by which point Poch will probably have taken another job.
Giggsy could step in tag permitting.

Unread 05-11-2020, 09:28 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Giggsy could step in tag permitting.
Stick a blonde wig on a few of the players too...

Unread 05-11-2020, 09:30 AM
wee man

Quote:

Rodgers is

Unread 05-11-2020, 09:31 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Rodgers is
Please stop posting this

Unread 05-11-2020, 09:33 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Please stop posting this
would serious consider never watching again, although I feel the same about Poch.

Unread 05-11-2020, 09:36 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
would serious consider never watching again, although I feel the same about Poch.
100% this, would never watch us again.....

Rogers FFS

Unread 05-11-2020, 09:36 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Rodgers is
Rodgers did well for Liverpool, but ultimately wasn’t enough for them. So he isn’t enough for us.

He was a good stepping stone towards Klopp and I do believe that Ole has laid a decent foundation for someone else, but that person isn’t Rodgers.

Unread 05-11-2020, 09:37 AM
believe

Quote:
Rodgers did well for Liverpool, but ultimately wasn’t enough for them. So he isn’t enough for us.

He was a good stepping stone towards Klopp and I do believe that Ole has laid a decent foundation for someone else, but that person isn’t Rodgers.
Can you explain what this foundation is

Unread 05-11-2020, 09:41 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Can you explain what this foundation is
There’s some good young players, he’s got rid of a lot of the deadwood and there isn’t the ‘burn the house down’ feeling there was when Jose left.

Even in these shit moments, we can admit there’s some talent in this squad. More than when he joined.

A few months ago, most of us were quite happy with the direction we were going. Perhaps someone else can pick that up.

Unread 05-11-2020, 09:41 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

Disagree - last night was a new low. Another one.

Even Ole didn't want to comment on his position which is usually the beginning of the end.

As you say, his availability is hanging over us and it won't last forever. His appearance on MNF was a come and get me plea....

Unread 05-11-2020, 09:43 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Disagree - last night was a new low.

Even Ole didn't want to comment on his position which is usually the beginning of the end.

As you say, his availability is hanging over us and it won't last forever. His appearance on MNF was a come and get me plea....
are you ole out again now? i thought you said a few weeks ago you were backing him?

Unread 05-11-2020, 09:44 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Disagree - last night was a new low. Another one.

Well, none of us know of course and I wouldn’t exactly be stunned if I woke up tomorrow and he’d gone, but it would still be unprecedented for us to sack someone this early. As many managers as we’ve gone through, we have left it longer than most expected on each of them.

Rightly or wrongly, I think they’ll see the CL group as relatively healthy and the league as retrievable.

And we’ve shown we are Jekyll and Hyde enough to pull performances out of our arse to pull us back from the brink.
Closed Thread