United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-10-2020, 09:40 AM
LaPaz

Default Ryan Giggs: Manchester United legend could become Reds boss, says Mark Hughes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54467153

Don't think he's done anything like enough for him to be given the job but I suppose he'd be another cheaper option.

Unread 11-10-2020, 09:51 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54467153

Don't think he's done anything like enough for him to be given the job but I suppose he'd be another cheaper option.
Hasn't stopped us before has it

Unread 11-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Mr_Ed

Think he would do a good job meself.

Anyone who can deal with his brother after he porked his wife can deal with a few moody @#%&!s in the dressing room.

Unread 11-10-2020, 10:31 AM
AK14

I think it’s the route we’ll go down very soon

I can see us hiring an interim manager when we sack Ole around December, possibly Carrick or some washed up bloke that hasn’t managed for a couple of years (whats Hiddink up to?)

Then we’ll move for Giggs after the euros (have wales even qualified? ) which will obviously mean the transfer window will be a write off yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Think he would do a good job meself.

Anyone who can deal with his brother after he porked his wife can deal with a few moody @#%&!s in the dressing room.
One things for sure he wouldn’t have subbed Bruno for calling out the shit @#%&!s

Unread 11-10-2020, 10:33 AM
NedKelly

Would bring out the best in Dan james, nqat

Unread 11-10-2020, 10:38 AM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I think it’s the route we’ll go down very soon

I can see us hiring an interim manager when we sack Ole around December, possibly Carrick or some washed up bloke that hasn’t managed for a couple of years (whats Hiddink up to?)

Then we’ll move for Giggs after the euros (have wales even qualified? ) which will obviously mean the transfer window will be a write off yet again.

One things for sure he wouldn’t have subbed Bruno for calling out the shit c***s
Hughes

I doubt whoever is manger the transfer windows will be a write off unless we get new owners.

Unread 11-10-2020, 10:41 AM
Bunker Buster

Jesus !

They're even slagging off United for made up future events...

Get a grip.

Unread 11-10-2020, 11:39 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
Hughes

I doubt whoever is manger the transfer windows will be a write off unless we get new owners.
Christ imagine that

Nothing would surprise me with United these days tbf.

Unread 11-10-2020, 12:17 PM
ScarFace

with the hotel outside the owners hate?

Unread 11-10-2020, 12:25 PM
Dr Stranger

"Liverpool v United is a war of nutrition"

Nope. No thanks.

Unread 11-10-2020, 04:55 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
"Liverpool v United is a war of nutrition"

Nope. No thanks.
Came here to post that.

Unread 11-10-2020, 06:32 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Jesus !

They're even slagging off United for made up future events...

Get a grip.
People have genuinely gone full on mental this summer, I’d say maybe it’s the lack of attending games but none of them actually go?

Unread 11-10-2020, 07:52 PM
red in cumbria

Nah, when Poch gets the sack a few years from now - that will be "Giggsy's" turn. Woody's way of keeping the fans "on side" and all that.

Unread 11-10-2020, 08:58 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Nah, when Poch gets the sack a few years from now - that will be "Giggsy's" turn. Woody's way of keeping the fans "on side" and all that.
A plausible roadmap.

Unread 11-10-2020, 09:02 PM
Fat Al

Loved Hughes as a player. Since then, STFU you #@&%!.

Unread 11-10-2020, 09:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
People have genuinely gone full on mental this summer, I’d say maybe it’s the lack of attending games but none of them actually go?
Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

Tier 3 lockdowns

Unread 11-10-2020, 11:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
A plausible roadmap.
And sadly, that woowar will still be here is the most plausible bit of it all.

Unread 11-10-2020, 11:22 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! Giggs. £#%&! the Glazers. £#%&! his wife

Unread 12-10-2020, 07:36 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Two games lost and arses have completely gone.

Unread 12-10-2020, 07:48 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Two games lost and arses have completely gone.
I think there's slightly more to it than just two games lost tbf. Just wait until the Sexton reds get started, then you'll know it's armageddon time.
Closed Thread