United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2020, 10:08 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
I fear Woodward will do something stupid. It's still possible we will finish outside of CL places and win nowt.
nqat, finsh a point out of the CL places, sack him, spend all summer wooing Pochettino only for him to chose a Spanish club, Utd start the season with Carrick as interim manager.

Unread 13-03-2020, 10:03 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
nqat, finsh a point out of the CL places, sack him, spend all summer wooing Pochettino only for him to chose a Spanish club, Utd start the season with Carrick as interim manager.

Thats actually not a bad idea. I feel he'd do no worse than Ole anyway.

I just hope Poch chooses us. Gerrard looks to be free in the summer too & that wouldn't be the worse thing in the world.

Unread 13-03-2020, 10:06 PM
red in cumbria

You're doing a Gothers with that last bit - ie trying just a bit too hard

Unread 13-03-2020, 10:14 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
You're doing a Gothers with that last bit - ie trying just a bit too hard
Damn you cracked the code. I tried to hide it so well !

You'll be wanting a female manager soon anyway !

Unread 13-03-2020, 10:26 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Damn you cracked the code. I tried to hide it so well !

You'll be wanting a female manager soon anyway !
A simple “sorry lads” and it’ll all be over very quickly.

Unread 13-03-2020, 10:39 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
A simple “sorry lads” and it’ll all be over very quickly.

Corona could still save me yet !

Unread 25-06-2020, 08:12 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He'll be gone in may.

armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
exactly what I wanted.ty.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Tbf he didn't say *which* May?

Unread 26-06-2020, 09:47 AM
armchair

Unread 26-06-2020, 09:49 AM
Dr Stranger

Love him tbh.

Unread 26-06-2020, 10:13 AM
Jack Duckworth

love it

Unread 26-06-2020, 10:14 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Ace

Unread 26-06-2020, 11:08 AM
MagnificentSeven

said before this season began that i was expecting a couple of years of further mediocrity and was willing to accept it as this young team starts to gel under ole.

this team has done better than i expected this season. ole is definitely on to something, nqat.

Unread 26-06-2020, 11:10 AM
dragflick

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Unread 26-06-2020, 11:15 AM
Vedder

Said it a while back that we may not win much silverware under Ole but by the time he leaves he will have been a very important manager for us in setting us back on the right track legend

Unread 26-06-2020, 11:52 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Said it a while back that we may not win much silverware under Ole but by the time he leaves he will have been a very important manager for us in setting us back on the right track legend
I reckon we're one or two signings away from competing for some silverware from next season. Add Sancho into the mix, up top, and one or two other ins-and-outs, and it's looking very good indeed.

The future's bright. The future's Ole

Unread 26-06-2020, 12:11 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
I reckon we're one or two signings away from competing for some silverware from next season. Add Sancho into the mix, up top, and one or two other ins-and-outs, and it's looking very good indeed.

Cb
Lb
Dm
Forward

Williams, Axel, the other academy CB and Garner could fill three of the positions in the future

Go all in on a forward this summer.

Unread 26-06-2020, 12:12 PM
dunk

Quote:

Tbf, we’re still competing for silverware this season..

Unread 26-06-2020, 12:19 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
he’s at the very least laying the foundations and actually has a “philosophy”. he’s identified the direction this club should be headed and is doing everything to get things going.

Quote:

we’re in with a shout for the fa cup and europa. win at least one of those and get top four (or top five, thanks city ) and it’ll have turned out to be a pretty good season
Closed Thread