United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-12-2019, 06:01 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Sounds like he stitched Ed up like a kipper.
Oh dear, poor Ed.

Unread 27-12-2019, 12:04 AM
Neo

Thumbs up

First home game back for the Best Player in the League, and a 4-1 win.

The resurgence has well and truly begun. PogBack.

Unread 27-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
First home game back for the Best Player in the League, and a 4-1 win.

The resurgence has well and truly begun. PogBack.

Unread 27-12-2019, 11:02 AM
waynes ear's

i £#%&!ing hate that @#%&!. Sooner he's bombed out of the club the better

Unread 27-12-2019, 11:15 AM
Pop

Jesus christ, he's even dancing sitting down in a car.

Must be a medical problem the fidgety @#%&! has. Probably can't even take a shit without breakdancing on the £#%&!ing toilet cistern.

Unread 27-12-2019, 11:22 AM
barca99

Slots in nicely infront of fred and mc tommers.

Oh wait mc tommers is injured now

Back to holding mid you go with Pererererea at number 10 the utter shit pointless @#%&!.

Unread 27-12-2019, 12:47 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Slots in nicely infront of fred and mc tommers.

Oh wait mc tommers is injured now

Back to holding mid you go with Pererererea at number 10 the utter shit pointless @#%&!.
I’d rather see Matic play alongside Fred with Pogba in the advanced role than have to rely on him for defensive discipline and shape. He won’t do it, he loves to roam too much.

Unread 01-01-2020, 08:19 PM
red in cumbria

Lock this thread forever NOW.

Unread 01-01-2020, 08:20 PM
Whiteside onside

Not in the squad again

Unread 01-01-2020, 08:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteside onside
Not in the squad again
And quite possibly never will be again.

Unread 02-01-2020, 09:27 AM
windy waffles

Any sign of neo or is his head still up Pogba's arse?

Unread 02-01-2020, 10:27 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Any sign of neo or is his head still up Pogba's arse?
The ^forum sharks^ are circling and will most likely eat him alive.

If he doesn't come back windmilling, he's done as a brand.

Unread 28-06-2020, 04:26 AM
Neo

Thumbs up

3 very, very good performances on the spin from the Pogster, tbf.

Changed the game at Spurs, won the penalty with an outrageous bit of skill, and pinged some incredible passes; grew into the game from a deeper role against Sheffield United and ended up bossing the midfield, and was a key factor in dominating Norwich yesterday, always looking to get on the ball.

The idiotic idea that Scott McAverage should be getting in the side ahead of Paul Pogba can probably be assigned to the dustbin now. Don't get me wrong, The Scottish Player seems like a good lad, with a good attitude, who will be a decent squad player for United, but Pogba is levels above in terms of ability. I've always felt he needs top-class players around him to be at his best, and with Bruno we're seeing that. Yes, he can be a nause off the pitch, but get this lad purring and he delivers, NQAT.

Pogback: Part II, so far, so good.

Unread 28-06-2020, 05:57 AM
shenwen

Our best option there right now, but wouldn't shed any tears if we sold him and brought in a better new option.

Unread 28-06-2020, 01:58 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Our best option there right now, but wouldn't shed any tears if we sold him and brought in a better new option.
The problem is that an ‘on’, focussed and committed Pogba probably is the best option out there - it’s just that we have no idea if we’ll ever get that, and that’s his fault. Would anyone really be shocked if he got his head down for this last stretch and the very next day the RM/Juventus shit started again? The club, and Ole, deserve better.

Unread 28-06-2020, 02:18 PM
ZiggyStardust

I think a lot of the negativity about Pogba’s performances for the club come from the Jose era
If you take out the last 2 months of last season when the team as a whole just collapsed physically and mentally after a very difficult season then Pogba’s performances under Ole have been very good

I think Ole can get the best out of him

Unread 28-06-2020, 02:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I think a lot of the negativity about Pogba’s performances for the club come from the Jose era
If you take out the last 2 months of last season when the team as a whole just collapsed physically and mentally after a very difficult season then Pogba’s performances under Ole have been very good

I think Ole can get the best out of him
The vast majority of the negativity around pogba comes from the media and his agent who supplies them with a never ending stream of ammunition. But the fact of the matter is that he's been here 4 years and missed about 18 months through one injury or another. That's poor. Coupled with his inconsistent (and i'm being kind there) performances in a struggling side, he's become a magnet for negative headlines.

Let's remember the manager hasn't said a word against him ever. Nobody at the club has anything but good words for him, all the negativity comes from outside the club.

Man utd in crisis sells papers and clicks.

Unread 28-06-2020, 02:54 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
The problem is that an ‘on’, focussed and committed Pogba probably is the best option out there - it’s just that we have no idea if we’ll ever get that, and that’s his fault. Would anyone really be shocked if he got his head down for this last stretch and the very next day the RM/Juventus shit started again? The club, and Ole, deserve better.
Exactly. And we can safe to say we’ve never had that player on anything like a consistent basis.
Easy to blame his agent but his agent is still there and I’ve no doubt the soap opera will pick up gain at some point.

Bit if we did get Pogba performing well in every game from here on, I’d be happy with that. At his best, he can be amazing to watch

Unread 30-06-2020, 04:44 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

L'Equipe reporting that Pogba is 'swimming in happiness' at United.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/france-pau...thing-changed/

Raiola right now:

Unread 30-06-2020, 05:00 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
L'Equipe reporting that Pogba is 'swimming in happiness' at United.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/france-pau...thing-changed/

Raiola right now:

He's happy now that no one wants to sign him, eh?

Stunned....
Closed Thread