United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-05-2019, 03:38 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
What’s so funny, you thick @#%&!. Try obsessing over something else. It’s embarrassing.

Unread 17-05-2019, 03:48 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
What’s so funny, you thick @#%&!. Try obsessing over something else. It’s embarrassing.
Careful he might put you on ignore

Unread 17-05-2019, 04:12 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Managers make the difference ultimately and hopefully Ole will be the manager who changes our fortune. The man knows the standard and you can tell in his interviews he has a clear idea of what is needed and what is not.
I would agree that having been around during the clubs successful era he will be aware of what is needed.

In much the same way that watching Tiger at his peak and reading a couple of David Leadbetter books enabled me to talk knowledgeably about the game of golf at the highest level.

Unread 24-05-2019, 10:41 PM
AK14

Unread 24-05-2019, 11:05 PM
waynes ear's

Ed lowballing his way round the country

Unread 24-05-2019, 11:19 PM
red in cumbria

Norwich did beat us the last time they played at OT tbf.

Unread 25-05-2019, 03:39 PM
windy waffles

£#%&! me.

This summer feels surreal already.

Unread 31-05-2019, 01:01 PM
windy waffles

Norwich sporting director declares he is staying at Norwich - then contradicts himself and says if we want him we need to speak to Delia...

Quote:
"I have to repay Delia and Michael for the support they have shown me and my family. For me to leave now would leave the club in the lurch," he said.

"It is easy now to get plaudits for achieving something fantastic but this time last year there was a lot of question marks over myself and Daniel (Farke). I never felt that support waver from Delia and Michael.

"To leave here would be unbelievably difficult.

ADVERTISING

"When Daniel committed to his three-year contract I gave him my word. Not that I would be here for three years, but that I am also committed to what we are trying to do here and I am not going to suddenly get up and leave. I would not want to let him and his staff down or the owners. That is from my side.

"If I get a call from Delia and Michael in the future saying my time is up, we have someone better, then that is life. If I can commit to stay longer I will. But there are more important things right now."

Webber revealed the United link sunk plans for a relaxing break.

"It was bizarre," he said. "I went away last weekend with my wife and my Mum was looking after the little one so it was, 'This'll be nice. I can switch off' and we were watching something on the iPad and an email came up from my sister, who lives in Gibraltar. I opened it, and she had written, 'Are you going to Manchester United? It's all over Gibraltar.'

"So I google it. There it was, turned my phone over and I had any number of messages and I thought, 'There goes the weekend of peace and quiet'.

"There is nothing I can do about speculation.

"If Manchester United wanted to speak to me they would get in contact with me or Delia or Michael. They haven't been in touch and I am sure Delia and Michael would have told me if they had.

"All I can do is reiterate what I have said in the past. I love it here, I am grateful for the opportunity I have been given and the support.

"I have spoken about I won't be here forever but I don't see that for a long time.

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:49 PM
Chris Quayd

Meet the new DoF...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ampaign=1 490

"Ed Woodward will continue to call the shots on the transfer policy at Manchester United, with the club not expected to appoint a sporting or technical director this summer."

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:54 PM
Ethers

“but executive vice-chairman Woodward has yet to identify a preferred candidate and is pressing ahead with transfers himself“

Well fancy that.

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:57 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
“but executive vice-chairman Woodward has yet to identify a preferred candidate and is pressing ahead with transfers himself“

Well fancy that.
"United feel the system works..."

Unread 11-06-2019, 11:09 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Norwich sporting director declares he is staying at Norwich - then contradicts himself and says if we want him we need to speak to Delia...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bop4rr6sUQo
Delia > Ed NQAT

Unread 11-06-2019, 11:25 PM
tatty

Lived in Norwich for 5 years.

Fantastic part of the country.

Unread 11-06-2019, 11:26 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Lived in Norwich for 5 years.

Fantastic part of the country.
Any strong views on the pedestrianisation of the city centre?

Unread 11-06-2019, 11:28 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Any strong views on the pedestrianisation of the city centre?
Left in 1994.

As long there is decent park and ride then i'd be for it.

Unread 12-06-2019, 08:00 AM
bazrah99

Rumours today suggest we are not bringing in a DoF this summer

Unread 12-06-2019, 08:13 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazrah99
Rumours today suggest we are not bringing in a DoF this summer
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=79

there's no point finishing the sentence, we're not getting a DOF.

Unread 18-06-2019, 07:52 PM
AK14

Unread 18-06-2019, 07:59 PM
Chris Quayd

Steve Walsh was Mike Phelan's PE teacher despite being 2 years younger than him?

The entire time this clown was at Leicester and Everton I thought it was Paul Walsh.

Unread 18-06-2019, 08:02 PM
Danoli

Did he scout Marhez and Kante for Leicester, or was that someone else?
Closed Thread