United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2019, 06:33 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You have to take your hat off to someone who has that little pride.

It’s testimony to how bad his attitude has been that virtually no one wants him here anymore. Obviously were not in the dressing room, but it’s not a far stretch to imagine him infecting the place with a johnny big %@#$&!s, lucky to have me attitude.
wrong thread.

Unread 11-06-2019, 06:42 PM
Paul Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
They replaced Coutinho with Van Dijk and Alison financially. We could do with replacing Pogba with a top centre back and a top notch right-sided forward.
Which is why we should tell them to give us Varane and one of Ascensio or Bale for Pogba.

Unread 11-06-2019, 07:48 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Have gone from wanting him to stay on the basis that he’s one of the few players we have who actually possesses a bit of talent to wanting the cancerous to £#%&! off pdq.

He’s easily one of the most selfish unjustifiably self important @#%&!s in football and that takes some real doing.
And he’s not young enough to get away with it anymore.

He should’ve grown up and become a man. Be entering his prime and be one of the best players in the world.

Instead he’s the same spoilt, childish little £#%&!er. Exacerbated by the fact he gets older every year.

@#%&!. £#%&!ing @#%&!. £#%&!ing irritating little @#%&!.

Unread 11-06-2019, 07:53 PM
browser

Bunks was right.

Props.

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:46 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
any linkage to that?

if you look at shirt sales he is top 3 since he joined us
No idea where it’s from. I just remember reading it from a few credible people a while ago.

Unread 11-06-2019, 11:30 PM
tatty

Pogba has been the most disappointing signing I can remember.

Worse than Webb and Birtles even.

Unread 11-06-2019, 11:48 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

Yep; he's a £#%&!ing tosser to boot.

Unread 11-06-2019, 11:53 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

How do you remember that ?

Didn't you say that you started supporting Utd in 93

Unread 11-06-2019, 11:59 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
How do you remember that ?

Didn't you say that you started supporting Utd in 93

Unread 15-06-2019, 03:58 PM
ScarFace

£125 mil plus say £25mil in realistic bonus' i'd £#%&!ing bite their greasy hands off

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:01 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
£125 mil plus say £25mil in realistic bonus' i'd £#%&!ing bite their greasy hands off

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...388909569?s=20
Hahah as soon as he’s ready ?

How the £#%&! does that work ? What a load of £#%&!ing shite.

Hey pogba you ready to loose some money ? Not this week text back next week and I will let you know

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:07 PM
Neo

We’ll get short changed and Madrid will get a bargain; we’ve seen this story many times before.

Pogba will be brilliant for them, btw, as they’ll actually build a midfield to get the best out of him.

Hope he ends up a vegetable, with his fat, ugly mother and @#%&! brother weeping permanently at his bedside, fwiw.

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:11 PM
Bunker Buster

120, oneHunnaAndtwennymill

Good £#%&!ing bye shitbrick.

The world’s most overrated player

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:12 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
We’ll get short changed and Madrid will get a bargain; we’ve seen this story many times before.

Pogba will be brilliant for them, btw, as they’ll actually build a midfield to get the best out of him.

Hope he ends up a vegetable, with his fat, ugly mother and @#%&! brother weeping permanently at his bedside, fwiw.
Of course he will look better, he'll no doubt be surrounded by better midfielders than he was here and la Liga is a slower paced league. He will be free to dawdle on the ball 25 yards from his own goal, do a bit of showboating etc.

Still think his mentality is questionable. One bad performance is all it takes to get the Madrid fans whistling and booing, let's see how the sulky #@&%! reacts to that. Bringing him back was a mistake.

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:12 PM
Jethro

Just needs some top talent to get the best out of him

Such a disappointing transfer

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:20 PM
AK14

I’m all for us selling him if the price is right and 120m is a good price.

We'll probably spend 100m on Bale to even it out though

Seriously though if we can get shot of him for that price and get Longstaff, Teilemans and Fernandes in with the money I’ll be happy enough tbh.

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:22 PM
Vedder

100m and either Isco or Asensio

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:24 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I’m all for us selling him if the price is right and 120m is a good price.

We'll probably spend 100m on Bale to even it out though

Seriously though if we can get shot of him for that price and get Longstaff, Teilemans and Fernandes in with the money I’ll be happy enough tbh.
We really aren't taking Bale dude.

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:25 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
We really aren't taking Bale dude.
Really hope not pal

Nothing would surprise me with Woodward though.

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:27 PM
d_knight

It was always a matter of how badly do you want to play for the shirt, for the club vs how high of a pedestal you put yourself on.

Once the latter is more than the former you are no longer welcome at this club.

Especially when you're in the bad books and still not even giving 100 percent. Ie. See jogging and Cardiff goal.
Closed Thread