United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-12-2018, 08:04 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Maybe the doc shouldnt have been sticking mini doc where it shouldnt be?
These things happen

Unread 06-12-2018, 08:17 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
These things happen

“It just fell in there guv”

Unread 06-12-2018, 08:23 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

Absolute donkey but not many United players can say they played cricket for England
he still posts on here

can you imagine losing 7 on the spin in todays football

Unread 06-12-2018, 09:44 AM
Seamus

the doc made us great again, they should have gave him free reign but there were too many in the shadows who wanted to get one over him because he rightly so pushed them out of the first team. The only one who came away with any credit was Bobby Charlton, who knew when to leave.

Unread 06-12-2018, 10:35 AM
no fun

Very good documentary, some great footage, just a shame it didn’t show the red army smashing windows and looting shops, that was the highlight of the era

Unread 06-12-2018, 11:18 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Very good documentary, some great footage, just a shame it didn’t show the red army smashing windows and looting shops, that was the highlight of the era
In the spirit of that I listened to this yesterday. Will be featuring it and your photo story on Sunday week's Blues and Grooves

Unread 06-12-2018, 11:21 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
In the spirit of that I listened to this yesterday. Will be featuring it and your photo story on Sunday week's Blues and Grooves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S9yeVthAUQ

Unread 06-12-2018, 11:48 AM
puressence

Quote:
timberland jacket

Unread 06-12-2018, 11:59 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Wonder what he’d get for his image rights these days
From woodward, probably another 100k a week.

Unread 06-12-2018, 06:22 PM
red in cumbria

I repeat what I have said before - there are strong reasons to believe the Doc playing away wasn't the only reason he got the sack, far from it

Unread 06-12-2018, 07:05 PM
MagnificentSeven

before my time but the "denis law backheel sent united down" is one of the biggest, of many, bertie lies.

Unread 06-12-2018, 07:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
before my time but the "denis law backheel sent united down" is one of the biggest, of many, bertie lies.
Given that he evidently believed it at the time (that would, of course, not be possible today) its not hard to see how it took off tbf.

Unread 06-12-2018, 07:24 PM
puressence

That was mega loved it

Unread 06-12-2018, 07:37 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
the doc made us great again, they should have gave him free reign but there were too many in the shadows who wanted to get one over him because he rightly so pushed them out of the first team. The only one who came away with any credit was Bobby Charlton, who knew when to leave.
And denis who got arsey with the reporter when he was accused of sending us down.

Unread 06-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I repeat what I have said before - there are strong reasons to believe the Doc playing away wasn't the only reason he got the sack, far from it
The physio being told he’d be the one sacked and subsequently threatening to expose the board’s own skeletons?

Unread 06-12-2018, 09:27 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
What other reasons?

Unread 06-12-2018, 09:52 PM
£#%&! KFC

brilliant watch loved it should be compulsory viewing for today's snowflake fans

saw No Fun on the pitch during the Second Division Trophy parade

Unread 06-12-2018, 10:01 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
brilliant watch loved it should be compulsory viewing for today's snowflake fans

saw No Fun on the pitch during the Second Division Trophy parade
Was at that game

The game before, notts county away, was the best riot of the season

Unread 06-12-2018, 10:02 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Was at that game

The game before, notts county away, was the best riot of the season
my mate's mum was there she was on the pitch

Unread 07-12-2018, 12:05 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
What other reasons?
Persistent rumours of financial "irregularities", or so I have been told by more than one source.
Closed Thread