United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-12-2018, 12:05 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
It's obvious this is going to happen. Don't forget most people on here find city's success is hollow so it will be like water off a ducks back to them.
Regardless of what ciddy do it is totally toxically tainted. It's one thing being bankrolled by medieval despots, another thing frauding your way to the top, both combined is a new level of squalid can't go any lower, even by modern shit football standards.

Unread 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
utd99

Quote:
It's obvious this is going to happen. Don't forget most people on here find city's success is hollow so it will be like water off a ducks back to them.
A wilful misrepresentation of what what actually said, but pretty standard fare for these parts.

Unread 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
Mr Kaboom

Watching Lee Bradbury's City winning the league cup 20 years ago would have hurt more than watching this lot win league after league. Teams winning the league have traditionally climbed the mountain bit by bit till they reach the summit. Those @#%&!s have had a helicopter trip to the top and just jumped out.

I'd rather they won it than the scousers, but if Liverpool did it you'd have to admit, very quietly, they'd done it properly.

Unread 06-12-2018, 01:03 AM
Stickman

Cam down. They are finishing second.

Unread 06-12-2018, 05:52 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Cam down. They are finishing second.
cam

Unread 06-12-2018, 08:16 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
cam
I don’t rite silent letters

Unread 06-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
A wilful misrepresentation of what what actually said, but pretty standard fare for these parts.
"And thats why I want city to win every league game this season"

"Id rather city win the next ten than Liverpool win one. City’s titles mean £#%&! all"

"if city win it I’m not that arsed"

You have confused wilful misrepresentation with direct quote, easy mistake to make.

Unread 06-12-2018, 12:43 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
Watching Lee Bradbury's City winning the league cup 20 years ago would have hurt more than watching this lot win league after league. Teams winning the league have traditionally climbed the mountain bit by bit till they reach the summit. Those @#%&!s have had a helicopter trip to the top and just jumped out.

I'd rather they won it than the scousers, but if Liverpool did it you'd have to admit, very quietly, they'd done it properly.
I'm not arsed with either, given utd are not competing with them, but I'd prefer to see the skausers pip them and the whole fraudulent ciddy fabrication crash and burn.

Unread 06-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
I'm not arsed with either, given utd are not competing with them, but I'd prefer to see the skausers pip them and the whole fraudulent ciddy fabrication crash and burn.
ysb

Unread 06-12-2018, 04:44 PM
utd99

Quote:
"And thats why I want city to win every league game this season"

"Id rather city win the next ten than Liverpool win one. City’s titles mean £#%&! all"

"if city win it I’m not that arsed"

You have confused wilful misrepresentation with direct quote, easy mistake to make.
No one on here wants City to win anything, ever. The context was a City or Liverpool one. Whole different conversation; but surely you know that already.

Unread 06-12-2018, 04:53 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
No one on here wants City to win anything, ever. The context was a City or Liverpool one. Whole different conversation; but surely you know that already.
Now here is your wilful misrepresentation. I didn't claim anyone wanted city to win, I said they weren't arsed about it which is evidenced in countless posts claiming as much. I envy those who can write off city's success because of the Arabs, I can't.

Unread 21-12-2018, 06:32 PM
Switching Off

The last 4 times these @#%&!s have been top at Christmas......

.....they blew it

Unread 05-01-2019, 10:08 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
"To see it on television when I’ve done everything right and they’ve promised that he’s my player this week, for me it’s a disgrace and just a lack of class,” said Warnock after his team were knocked out of the FA Cup by the League One side Gillingham.

“What I was disappointed in is having known Nathaniel …to not get a phone call from Nathaniel or from Liverpool, I thought that stank. I thought it was a disappointment, a lack of class, call it what you want.

“When you are waiting and doing it properly, I think you deserve respect and I don’t think they showed us any.”
Colin £#%&!er calling them out for a lack of class.

Unread 05-01-2019, 10:12 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Colin £#%&!er calling them out for a lack of class.

Unread 15-01-2019, 01:15 PM
Switching Off

TAA out for a month. Just loaned Clyne to Bournemouth

Unread 15-01-2019, 01:17 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Salah or Van Dijk get injured and they're done.

30 years

Unread 15-01-2019, 01:29 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Salah or Van Dijk get injured and they're done.

30 years
should start a go fund me for a hitman on Van Dijk

Unread 15-01-2019, 02:32 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
No great loss.

More please.

Unread 15-01-2019, 02:43 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
No great loss.

More please.
Milner will do a job there tbf

Need a couple out of Salah, Van Dyke, Mane, Firminio to go down with a season ending injury

Unread 15-01-2019, 03:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Milner will do a job there tbf

Need a couple out of Salah, Van Dyke, Mane, Firminio to go down with a season ending injury
exactly. haven't they got that Gomez lad as well? No doubt whoever they use there will end up looking amazing.

It's happening lads, let's enjoy this thread while it lasts.
Closed Thread