United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-08-2007, 05:45 PM
ralph

a blue at work seriously reckons this is the beginning of a dynasty similar to what Shankly started

Unread 18-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Bunker Buster

A text of my boss this morning read..................

"This £#%&!ing year you rag bastard, With Sven the wait is over"

Unread 18-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
A text of my boss this morning read..................

"This £#%&!ing year you rag bastard, With Sven the wait is over"

hopefully u can stuff a jam rag down his throat on monday

Unread 18-08-2007, 05:54 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
a blue at work seriously reckons this is the beginning of a dynasty similar to what Shankly started
bollox

more joan collins than any shankly team that lot

Unread 18-08-2007, 05:55 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I'm guessing Fletcher will play. He could start by not giving the ball away every 5 seconds..+ stop being bullied off the ball so easilly.
As if that'll happen £#%&!ing useless @#%&!, this'll be his forth season disgracing the shirt. £#%&!ing ridiculous!

I'm not particularly confident, no. As well as the Dazzler, I'm sure we'll see Evra starting on the left wing again, a tactic that really doesn't help our style of play. Silvestre and Brown offer no width at all from full back, which is crucial to our attack. Giggs hasn't been at his best, hopefully a Derby game will bring the best out of him.

We really need to win the next three games to get us back on track. We played well at Pompey, but were sloppy with our finishing. A Tevez hatrick could not come at a better time.

Unread 18-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Whalefish

Silvestre's injured, if anyone plays there instead of Evra it'll be O'Shea.

Mind you reading between the lines today - in the odd Fergie article I read - I wouldn't rule out a shock start for Gabby.

Unread 18-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
- I wouldn't rule out a shock start for Gabby.

I would actually walk out of Wastelands................True.

Unread 18-08-2007, 10:41 PM
punk_football

Paul Scholes will show that bald headed @#%&! that he isn't a leftwinger, Nani will tear their fullbacks a new hole, Giggs will prove that he still is a world class player and Tevez will show that he is worth the hassle. City have been too #@&%!y going into this Derby, a win against a team who finished 18th last season and would of went down if it wasn't for Carlito and Derby who came up through the playoffs . We have battered Reading and Portsmouth and were unlucky not to win. Every Portsmouth fan I have spoken to has said that, the first half we played against them is possibly the best a team has ever played a Fratton Park. When was the last time City won 3 on the trot and us no wins in 90mins in 6 games

If I am wrong i will pay for Dunne's McDonalds for the next 12 months!
Closed Thread