United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 11-02-2018, 11:25 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Did you go on an organised trip or just do it yourself? Heard mixed things about India, the missus and myself have thought about going, we went to Sri Lanka last year and travelled around I'd been before briefly but it was her first time not on a package type holiday and she enjoyed it.
Go to Kerala, you get the most enjoyable side of India. Plan your rough itinerary yourself but then get a local company to give shortlist of hotels and driver for a package. Can give you a name of one if you need.

Unread 22-02-2018, 04:21 PM
AK14

Anyone been to estes park or grand lake and visited the Rocky Mountains?

Or can anyone point me to similar types of destinations. Always wanted to visit that area + Yellowstone and Alaska so unsure which would be best for a family holiday.

Unread 22-02-2018, 04:52 PM
Baron

Leave for Thailand in a week...

2 nights in Phuket
3 nights on Phi Phi
A week on Koh Lanta
3 nights in Chiang Mai
1 night at the airport in Bangkok

A mate is getting married, so getting to piss about on the islands with my mates for 2 weeks is going to be amazing. Given one of them lives in Melbourne it will have been around 8 years or so since we'll have all been in the same place for so long. Can't wait.

Also got San Sebastian with the missues for easter weekend

Unread 22-02-2018, 06:23 PM
redhegemony

Crewe on Thursday...