United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 16-12-2017, 07:23 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Not very often we have a major barney, but she’s gone fucking radio at me this afternoon

Firstly I opposed her intention to buy a real xmas tree due to the fact for the past few years she’s had this fake one that’s fine

But oh no, she wants a fucking real one, and what her bastard ladyship wants her bastard ladyship gets

So she goes out, leaving me with instructions to buy a tree that about 5,5 ft tall

I purchase said item, and put it in the living room

In she comes

“ that’s not 5ft 6”

The tape measure proves otherwise...it’s 5ft 8

“ I meant 5ft6 without the Top bit that the fairy goes on, not 5ft6 to the very top....it’s too small you fucking idiot”*

A row ensued

Apparently I’ve ruined xmas, on purpose

* something she’s never said to me before
The woman must be a fuckin Saint to put up with you.

Unread 16-12-2017, 07:25 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
The woman must be a fuckin Saint to put up with you.
Get fucked, I purchased exactly what she asked for and the cunt has a thrombie, the fucking gypsy bastard

Unread 16-12-2017, 07:50 PM
Throw

Fake trees are for scrubbers. End of.

Unread 16-12-2017, 08:06 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Fake trees are for scrubbers. End of.
Precisely

Unread 16-12-2017, 08:12 PM
silv

We've got a fake one. Won't happen again

Smelt a beautiful real one the other day and it took me back

Love Christmas me!

Unread 13-03-2018, 01:28 PM
no fun

This story can be confirmed by Jaffo who had the pleasure of hearing the story from the pegger at weekend

On Friday, the pegger was going to a gig in town with her mate

Went into town early doors, summat to eat, then the pair of them got pissed

At about 10.20pm I received a call asking me where the venue was....I gave precise instructions but wondered why she was almost in rusholme

They arrived at the venue to find that the gig had just finished

No problem, these things happen, but further discussion found that whilst she was heading to a gig here....
http://www.thedeafinstitute.co.uk/

She actually ended up here....http://www.manchesterdeafcentre.com/

....where to the best of my knowledge don’t have the facilities or licence for live music

Fucking thick mare

Last edited by no fun; 13-03-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Unread 13-03-2018, 01:30 PM
RemisMoses

A concert for the deaf? Does that mean they will be loads of noise or wont be? Its hard to work out. They are just deaf and not deaf offenders aren't they?

Unread 13-03-2018, 01:31 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
A concert for the deaf? Does that mean they will be loads of noise or wont be? Its hard to work out. They are just deaf and not deaf offenders aren't they?
Wtf?

Unread 13-03-2018, 02:46 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Wtf?

Sorry pal, obscure alan partridge reference

Alan: On the way here quite near by I did see a community centre with a mural on the side?
Estate Agent: School for the deaf.
Alan: Right. That mean there will be noise or there won’t be noise? Difficult one to figure out, that. But they’re just deaf, they’re not deaf offenders?
Estate Agent: They’re just deaf.

Unread 13-03-2018, 02:48 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Sorry pal, obscure alan partridge reference

Alan: On the way here quite near by I did see a community centre with a mural on the side?
Estate Agent: School for the deaf.
Alan: Right. That mean there will be noise or there won’t be noise? Difficult one to figure out, that. But they’re just deaf, they’re not deaf offenders?
Estate Agent: They’re just deaf.

Back of the net