United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 12-11-2017, 12:33 PM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Even taking his contract situation into account, 8 million is being lowballed today.
Massively
We'd probably get that for the likes of McTominay.
Unless they are off setting it with whatever ridiculous salary he is on.
 
Unread 12-11-2017, 01:20 PM
AK14
 
Default

Just can't see fellaini leaving

Think he'll end up signing a new contract

And another Brazilian with a shit name.... Fred ffs.... is he any good?
 
Unread 12-11-2017, 01:21 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Massively
We'd probably get that for the likes of McTominay.
Unless they are off setting it with whatever ridiculous salary he is on.
Of course we are. Thatís why most of our players end up leaving for peanuts, itís because theyíre on crazy money. Lingard is on 100k a week ffs
 
Unread 12-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Red Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Of course we are. Thatís why most of our players end up leaving for peanuts, itís because theyíre on crazy money. Lingard is on 100k a week ffs
Is he on more money than most of the Spurs first team?
 
Unread 12-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Is he on more money than most of the Spurs first team?
Which spurs players have won their team the fa cup ?
 
Unread 12-11-2017, 01:33 PM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Which spurs players have won their team the fa cup ?
levels
 
Unread 12-11-2017, 05:02 PM
Red Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Which spurs players have won their team the fa cup ?
That's Jessie though isn't it (the odd good goal and game but we could fill that shirt on those wages with a far better player)
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: January Ins/Outs
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ins and Outs Summer 2017 Bunker Buster Football 77 10-05-2017 03:02 PM
According to sky sports transfer ins and outs Sparky*** Football 9 12-08-2015 10:07 PM
Van Persie for the chops and more ins and outs gbmufc Football 9 31-08-2014 01:19 AM
Ins and Outs this summer. magic_cantona Football 60 10-05-2008 04:30 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:07 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.