United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 25-06-2016, 09:47 PM
Grimson
 
Default

I don't know if Nani was shooting or not, but I don't think I've ever seen him try to shoot with the outside of his foot from that distance. And I know that HE knows Ronnie would have given him pelters for shooting from there.
 
Unread 25-06-2016, 09:50 PM
Tiberian
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I don't know if Nani was shooting or not, but I don't think I've ever seen him try to shoot with the outside of his foot from that distance. And I know that HE knows Ronnie would have given him pelters for shooting from there.
Their one decent counter attack of the game, 4 on 4, men at the far post, even Nani is not impetuous enough to use that technique for a shot from that angle/distance, impossible to get any power on it, surprised that people see it as anything other than a pass
 
Unread 25-06-2016, 09:56 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

 
Unread 25-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Their one decent counter attack of the game, 4 on 4, men at the far post, even Nani is not impetuous enough to use that technique for a shot from that angle/distance, impossible to get any power on it, surprised that people see it as anything other than a pass
Lee Dixon thought he was going for the far post.
 
Unread 25-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Tiberian
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Lee Dixon thought he was going for the far post.
If it was closer to the goal, say 12-14 yards out, It would be plausible that it was a shot, might be able to surprise the keeper, but from 20+ given the angle? He really would be as peanut brained as some suggest.

Either way, very disappointed with Croatia, so little ambition in their play today, perhaps they choked given the opportunity they had on this side of the draw but a tame exit given the quality they have.

Last edited by Tiberian; 25-06-2016 at 10:18 PM.
 
Unread 25-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Grimson
 
Default

Oops.

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: EURO 2016 - Croatia v Portugal - Round of 16 - 25th June, 20:00 BST - Live on ITV
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wales v Northern Ireland Last 16 Euro 2016 Saturday 25th June 5:00 BST Albert Tatlock Football 115 26-06-2016 05:42 PM
Switzerland vs. Poland - Saturday 25th June - 14:00 Last 16 Euro '16 (Saint-Etienne) armchair Football 36 25-06-2016 07:48 PM
EURO 2016 - Hungary v Portugal - Group F - 22nd June, 17:00 BST - Live on BBC One TheFatGoth Football 166 23-06-2016 06:46 AM
EURO 2016: Portugal v Austria - Group F - Saturday, 18th June, 20.00 TheFatGoth Football 116 19-06-2016 08:07 AM
Turkey v Croatia, Group D, Euro 2016. Sunday 12th June 14:00 BST (Match Thread) Albert Tatlock Football 39 12-06-2016 04:13 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:01 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.