Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2014, 08:47 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
And when people like you are there, it can't be that good
Too far pal.

Can confirm the football went to shit soon after Crumps stopped going. MOTWYW.

Unread 19-08-2014, 08:52 AM
vangaalsbigballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Too far pal.

could be true mate. Maybe fergie thought why the £#%&! should he try to replace ronaldo when Crumps is not there to watch it.

Unread 19-08-2014, 08:52 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
was u windmilling Saturday
Am working on a windmill dance in honour of LVG
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Too far pal.

Decent sniff, cider that you drink rather than throw and a sense of humour is all you need.

Unread 19-08-2014, 08:55 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
that'll be the same charlton who wouldn't even discuss maureen for the job because he's not a gentleman:shakehead:. And things were unravelling long before froggle finished up, in fact he, along with the glazers, is chief unraveller.
Jose was never going to be boss because:

a) they knew he would want to spent a lot of money

b) he wouldn't stand and be mugged off whilst the club balls up every transfer he wants.

c) he WOULD HAVE publicly lambasted them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Gill is still on the board isn't he? Get him £#%&!ing moving and earning his dough.
Get him back in his old job, more like.

Unread 19-08-2014, 08:56 AM
Crumps

Quote:
could be true mate. Maybe fergie thought why the £#%&! should he try to replace ronaldo when Crumps is not there to watch it.
Ronnie said he couldn't face glancing over to J and not seeing me as he shanked another freekick in my direction so he had to go to Madrid. He was gonna pay for my season ticket and put Fergie's card down for the ACS but I thought £#%&! it go to Spain, pal. Enjoy yourself, you shouldn't have to be on the same pitch as the shit@#%&!s, you magnificent bastard. He unfollowed me on twitter and we haven't spoken since.

Unread 19-08-2014, 08:58 AM
vangaalsbigballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Ronnie said he couldn't face glancing over to J and not seeing me as he shanked another freekick in my direction so he had to go to Madrid. He was gonna pay for my season ticket and put Fergie's card down for the ACS but I thought £#%&! it go to Spain, pal. Enjoy yourself, you shouldn't have to be on the same pitch as the shit@#%&!s, you magnificent bastard. He unfollowed me on twitter and we haven't spoken since.
You did the right thing pal. Playing with Bale and Hames or playing with young and valencia?

Unread 19-08-2014, 09:00 AM
Crumps

Quote:
You did the right thing pal. Playing with Bale and Hames or playing with young and valencia?
Innit.

Love the bloke don't I?

Had to set him free to fly like a winged Adonis mad of bronze muscular flesh.

He's like the Real Girls thread. So many cry £#%&!s.
Closed Thread