United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-05-2007, 04:58 AM
Rex7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
It's part of manc culture.
No problem with that at all really. I think you just put your finger on why you don't like him though.

Why wouldn't more people dislike Rooney though? He is far more into the celebrity bullshit than Ronnie, he's almost as bad as Becks. Is it because he is ugly, and seems more "working class" (if you can use that term for a Scouser). Is he closer to being a Manc because he's form the North as opposed to a "flash" Southerner?

Unread 19-05-2007, 05:12 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex7
No problem with that at all really. I think you just put your finger on why you don't like him though.

Why wouldn't more people dislike Rooney though? He is far more into the celebrity bullshit than Ronnie, he's almost as bad as Becks. Is it because he is ugly, and seems more "working class" (if you can use that term for a Scouser). Is he closer to being a Manc because he's form the North as opposed to a "flash" Southerner?
From a personality point of view i dont rate rooney that much better tbh. He's a scouser that turned his back on his home team and kissed the crest of a manchester club in front of home team fans. yeah we love it because it's a great wind up but just dont ask me to respect him. He's just another over payed but very good footballer to me.

Unread 19-05-2007, 05:50 AM
Papadoc

Quote:
From a personality point of view i dont rate rooney that much better tbh. He's a scouser that turned his back on his home team and kissed the crest of a manchester club in front of home team fans. yeah we love it because it's a great wind up but just dont ask me to respect him. He's just another over payed but very good footballer to me.

off to wembley

Unread 19-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
More contrived controversy.

Unread 19-05-2007, 01:49 PM
razzle

i love ronaldo

motwyw
Closed Thread