Unread 23-04-2007, 05:21 PM
El Calafate

if we try to defend, we'll lose. nft.

Unread 23-04-2007, 05:24 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
if we try to defend, we'll lose. nft.
I'd rather this was the away leg with our defensive injuries. Conceding several away goals will make the second leg an impossible task at the San Siro. We need a £#%&!ing miracle.

Unread 23-04-2007, 05:27 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
I'd rather this was the away leg with our defensive injuries. Conceding several away goals will make the second leg an impossible task at the San Siro. We need a £#%&!ing miracle.
we should just go for it. nft.

Unread 23-04-2007, 05:35 PM
shuffle_like_sharpey

fletcher will be much more use in midfield to be honest. kaka is the man we have to worry about most.

o'shea...brown...heinze...lee
...............fletcher
......carrick...........scholes
ronaldo.....rooney......giggs

playing lee is obviously a risk, but less of one than expecting carrick and scholes to get on top of pirlo + gattusso + kaka + seedorf !!!

Unread 23-04-2007, 05:42 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffle_like_sharpey
fletcher will be much more use in midfield to be honest. kaka is the man we have to worry about most.

o'shea...brown...heinze...lee
...............fletcher
......carrick...........scholes
ronaldo.....rooney......giggs

playing lee is obviously a risk, but less of one than expecting carrick and scholes to get on top of pirlo + gattusso + kaka + seedorf !!!
I think if Evra was fit that would be the formation. I'm still holding out a little hope that he may make it.
I don't see Fergie throwing the lad Lee in, not that I know much about him, mind.

Unread 23-04-2007, 05:44 PM
TreeFiddy

When Giggs plays well, United play well and United win. Especially on big European nights.

I think we should go with the makeshift back four and just pray that they can defend like warriors for 90 mins.

Unread 23-04-2007, 06:01 PM
24hr Leavesey

Why automatically think the worst for tomorrow. Aside from the obvious reasons of course ?

Football is like Chaos Theory - No one knows what the £#%&! is going to happen.

Why is it absurd to think Fletcher, O'Shea, Brown or even the kids on the bench can't win us this match ?

I'll tell you one thing for sure - We have to get behind the lads, now more than ever. We need to be that 12th player (13 if the ref is a homer - If there's ever a time for a ref to take pity, now's that time.)

Come on lads - Negative vibes will affect the boys tomorrow - Just thank £#%&! it's not at San Siro.

Unread 23-04-2007, 06:52 PM
gbmufc

We will piss it you soft @#%&!s! We will have twelve men if you £#%&!ing sing.

Unread 23-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Enjoying Insanity

It's going to be one of the all-time memorable nights either for the right or wrong reasons....

I'm £#%&!ing petrified with that defence though.

I think it is fair to say it won't be 0-0 !!!

Unread 23-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Tumescent Throb

Lee could feature. Not seen much of him either but he seems pretty cool. This all reminds me of Clegg playing against Monaco in 98 - very grim. Can't believe Cathcart is also out for the season meaning he'll miss the 2nd leg of the Youth Cup final as well as already missing the 1st leg.

As well as the players one yellow from suspension, Carrick has been carrying a heel injury for a couple of games now. Anyone know the rules on bringing extra players into the squad? We might not even have XI by the time the 2nd leg is due
Closed Thread