United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:07 AM
thatsfuctit

Ruud did great things for us.

We are a better team without him.

I like / liked ruud, would love someone with his finishing ability, but was prepared to fit into a team ethos, rather than the world revolving around him.

When he was at his most prolific for us, it was if if you could stop ruud, you stopped United, now many more players take on some responsibility.

Yes he may have nabbed us a winner on Sat, but would he have been happy being in and out of the team all season, or if he played all season would we have seen the things from Ronnie, Rooney, Giggs, Carrick, Scholes that we have seen. We are much more mobile and threatening without ruud, less predictable and that goes way back to the spell when he was injured prior to us playing Milan last time.

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:26 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
he's the type of player that would have scored a winning goal for us yesterday.
Didn't he miss a penalty against Boro last year.......in a 0-0 draw?

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:54 AM
IWFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
glad to see saha managing the same total ..
Pure,

I have lurked on this forum for a while and it never ceases to amaze me how much shit you come out with. Why the endless posts about FCUM and Rio/Ruud? I know you see yourself as a WUM and get some perverse sense of enjoyment about getting people to 'bite', but honestly, what is the fucking point?

From looking at your avatar, I assume you have a wife/partner and child. Why not spend time with them rather than excessive time on an internet forum? Having seen a picture of you, I can only assume that your wife is with you for your personality (cos she looks a bit out of your league to be honest) but that being the case, she is soon gonna get bored if you spend all your time on here. You know it makes sense.

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:57 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWFW
Pure,

I have lurked on this forum for a while and it never ceases to amaze me how much shit you come out with. Why the endless posts about FCUM and Rio/Ruud? I know you see yourself as a WUM and get some perverse sense of enjoyment about getting people to 'bite', but honestly, what is the fucking point?

From looking at your avatar, I assume you have a wife/partner and child. Why not spend time with them rather than excessive time on an internet forum? Having seen a picture of you, I can only assume that your wife is with you for your personality (cos she looks a bit out of your league to be honest) but that being the case, she is soon gonna get bored if you spend all your time on here. You know it makes sense.
thanks for the advice ..i work from home hence the internet usage

Unread 23-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I just don't know how he doesn't get sick of these wums.

Unread 23-04-2007, 12:08 PM
Tiberian

Pure hates Ferdinand but in the past has wanted Utd to sign he likes of Anelka, Dyer and Bellamy Makes me laugh, Rio may have been a cunt in the past, but he is a saint compared to that trio.

Unread 23-04-2007, 02:20 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Pure hates Ferdinand but in the past has wanted Utd to sign he likes of Anelka, Dyer and Bellamy Makes me laugh, Rio may have been a cunt in the past, but he is a saint compared to that trio.
Dyer is almost as lazy as Mido.
Closed Thread