United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread

Unread 18-01-2010, 09:47 PM
wonky no

Default Re: LUHG FLAG I'm Sparticus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
How the fuck are they getting away with this? Getting kicked out of a ground for having the letters LUHG on a t-shirt, on what grounds? There is no swearing or offensive language, takes the fucking piss.

On another note these fucking gimps they have on the gates before you get to the actual gate-man are a bunch of little Hitler cunts as well. I don't really go anymore but my old fella still has his ST and takes my sister, they wanted to search her bag going in, a male as well, my dad went fucking ballistic apparently, gave him both barrels, suprised they let him in at all tbh. The gate man just looked at the steward and just said "he's right actually you can't search her" and let them both in. I don't know who some of them think they are, they aren't coppers, and can't do shit.
ex army,
the lot of them

Unread 18-01-2010, 09:50 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
ex army,
the lot of them
Apparently he shit himself when me dad had a go, prob used to clowns in jester hats these days not old school fat bastards with a bad temper.

Unread 18-01-2010, 10:12 PM
Flix

Is there no fucker smart enough to hack in to the computer that controls the advertsing boards (I'm assuming that's how it works) and reprogramme them with LUHG for 90 mins

Unread 18-01-2010, 10:14 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flix
Is there no fucker smart enough to hack in to the computer that controls the advertsing boards (I'm assuming that's how it works) and reprogramme them with LUHG for 90 mins
It's a bunch of halfwits trying to organise a protest not fucking Hustle.

Unread 18-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Flix

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It's a bunch of halfwits trying to organise a protest not fucking Hustle.
Can somebody contact Mickey - he's a top red
Closed Thread