United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-09-2009, 02:54 PM
naes_sean

Default Re: Mark Hughes is a #@&%!!...FACT

I hate watching his interviews. He seems to have these long pauses when he's speaking. £#%&!ing annoying.

blue @#%&!.

Unread 19-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Ethers

£#%&!ing hate the smug permed @#%&!. Sick of getting a pwopah pipe of his boat on SSN all £#%&!ing day.

Unread 19-09-2009, 05:30 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
you reckon maureen would be interested in going to a club with no history or class but with an obscenely rich owner prepared to throw endless cash at the side until he buys success?

can't see it myself tbh.

Hughes as always been a @#%&! of a bloke regardless of how good he was for us. On the Hughesie video doesn't he make out that he's some kind of recluse and didn't really have any mates in the club? £#%&!ing strange bloke.

Scmikes really redeemed himself this morning. He said that he was hurting like £#%&! after he played in the game they beat us at Maine Rd but he was just doing his job. You could see that he regretted ever going there.

I really hope that tomorrow we capitalise on their weak squad and £#%&!ing hammer the @#%&!s and shut the likes of Mark "they are both on a level playing field" Lawrenson up.

Unread 19-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Zorg

Can't believe he said that. What an absolute £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 19-09-2009, 05:52 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Can't believe he said that. What an absolute £#%&!ing #@&%!.
He's been a £#%&!ing @#%&! ever since he openly supported Chelsea against us. In a European Cup final ffs...just because the press had led him to believe he was actually in with a shout of getting the Chelsea job after Grant Pathetic. He played in Europe for us and know what it means to our club, but was happy to support those @#%&!s against us? Ungrateful bastard.

Ever since taking over at city, he's just got worse. £#%&! him...I can't believe this is the same guy who got that last minute winner against Oldham in the Cup semi. I cried with joy when that went in

Utter £#%&!ing #@&%!, I honestly hate the bloke now

Unread 19-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
He's been a £#%&!ing @#%&! ever since he openly supported Chelsea against us. In a European Cup final ffs...just because the press had led him to believe he was actually in with a shout of getting the Chelsea job after Grant Pathetic. He played in Europe for us and know what it means to our club, but was happy to support those @#%&!s against us? Ungrateful bastard.

Ever since taking over at city, he's just got worse. £#%&! him...I can't believe this is the same guy who got that last minute winner against Oldham in the Cup semi. I cried with joy when that went in

Top red fail.

Unread 19-09-2009, 05:56 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Top red fail.
Equaliser

tbf, it felt like a winner at the time!

Unread 19-09-2009, 05:58 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Correct.Apart from the winning goal bit.

Unread 19-09-2009, 06:01 PM
believe

Quote:

Thank god the likes of Ole will never go down the Hughes route and spoil the memories. I cried with joy when he scored that equalizer against Bayern in the CL final.

Unread 19-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Thank god the likes of Ole will never go down the Hughes route and spoil the memories. I cried with joy when he scored that equalizer against Bayern in the CL final.
Humour fail.

Unread 19-09-2009, 06:05 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Log out mate.

You know I love you, but log out.

Unread 19-09-2009, 06:06 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Humour fail.
I realised that when I was typing it.

Unread 19-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Humour fail.
What was the funny bit? The fact that Ole didn't score the equaliser, he scored the winner?

Unread 19-09-2009, 07:39 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
What was the funny bit? The fact that Ole didn't score the equaliser, he scored the winner?
there wasn't one.

Unread 19-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Mr Kaboom

I hate the way he sucks in breath whilst speaking.

Unread 20-09-2009, 10:31 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
"The fact that they are in the same city as us - well almost the same city..."
Did Hughes really say that?

If he did that is embarassing. They're trying to be a big club and he's coming out with typical City fan shite

Unread 20-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Pop

Rapidly approaching Benitez levels of @#%&!ishness.
Closed Thread