United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-09-2009, 09:33 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Anderson just gets worse with every peformance at the moment. He needs to pull his £#%&!ing finger out. What does he actually bring to the table at the minute? Nothing. He doesn't create or score goals nor does he break up play. He gives us 'energy' supposedly yet he doesn't even look fit enough to compete ffs.
Correct assessment tbh.

He pulled his finger out, at last.

Let's hope he builds on this now.

Unread 14-09-2009, 09:47 AM
toseeunited

i think he would build on this if he now gets a run in the side, but i'm not sure he will. saying that, i think city is his type of game, and he normally gets the nod against them so here's hoping

Unread 14-09-2009, 09:49 AM
magic_cantona

Talking

Quote:
Correct assessment tbh.

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:03 AM
marlo

Quote:
Correct assessment tbh.

pulled his finger out or played in his favoured for the first time this season.

this was his 2nd start this season.

1st start was on the lw against burnley.

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

He has been going through the motions for the last 12 months tbh with the odd good performance thrown in here and there. I like the lad. Im merely suggesting that he needs to ensure that performances like the one on Saturday become the norm rather than the rarities they currently are.

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:26 AM
marlo

Quote:
He has been going through the motions for the last 12 months tbh with the odd good performance thrown in here and there. I like the lad. Im merely suggesting that he needs to ensure that performances like the one on Saturday become the norm rather than the rarities they currently are.
i think fergie should be held accountable for not giving young players a run of games.

ando played cm had a good game in a strong team.

lets see when he next starts a game as he must be on a high now scoring and playing well high pressure game..

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
i think fergie should be held accountable for not giving young players a run of games.

lets see when he next starts a game as he must be on a high now scoring and playing well high pressure game..

We are champions? Got to the champs league final again - Anderson started. He went through the motions.

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Sandman

Quote:

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:40 AM
borsuk

Quote:

he was playing wide left quite a bit against spurs. did very well linking with evra and pushing lennon back imo.

although i'd like to see him played centrally and further forward excuses about him being poor because he's played out of position on the left wing are %@#$&!s imo. he's been poor for a while, clearly lacking conditioning and having problems with concentration. it's nothing to do with him being put wide left - he actually played quite a bit there for porto, and demonstrated that he can do that job well then and again at the weekend.

he's been poor for a while, no excuses. he was very good on saturday - now he needs to push on. he's got a great opportunity with carrick way off form and hargreaves still out to stake a claim for the berth alongside fletcher, let's see if he can take it.
Closed Thread