United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-09-2008, 09:42 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Lucas better than anderson. rofl
I saw one of them calling Anderson 'a poor mans Lucas'.

And what the £#%&! has Babel done to be 'better than Nani'?Or Mascherano to be 'Better than Carrick and Hargreaves'?

Laughable.From the most knowledgable fans in the world.

Unread 12-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
One can't help noticing in this forum you'll see plenty of posts about Rooney being the most over-rated footballer in the world, Babel being better if not as good as Nani, Torres (rightly so) better than Tevez or Berbatov the lazy sulker, Lucas better than Anderson, Mascherano better than Carrick and Hargreaves, Agger/Skrtel as good as the over-rated Ferdinand/Vidic.

In other words their big money signings are actually only just about as good as Rafa's 2nd or 3rd choices.

Is it just me then or anyone else think that the money advantage that United apparently has is not really an advantage at all? That they're actually just spending big money to buy more expensive players that are actually at the level of ours?

Add to that the "tactical genius" (not my words) Rafa over that tactically average Alex Ferguson, how can anyone still think that money is the main reason we're behind them?

Add players that people laugh at like Brown, Fletcher, O'Shea, Park into that lot it seems we're actually much closer to United on paper than on the pitch.
Is that by one of them or someone from here on a WUM?

If its by one of them ... what's their actual point? That they have no excuse whatsoever?

Unread 12-09-2008, 09:44 PM
believe

Dipper delusion>Bitter delusion

Unread 12-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vidic

If its by one of them ... what's their actual point? That they have no excuse whatsoever?
I can't tell, but people were agreeing with him

Unread 12-09-2008, 09:49 PM
RED PABLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vidic

Oh i see,is that the Brown that scored at OT last season?Oh how we laughed.

Unread 12-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Zorg

Basically, since 1990 every single team they have had has been better than every team United have had, every single player better man for man and Ferguson has only achieved success through a combination of money and luck.

Unread 12-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Darth Vidic

If that %@#$&!s was actually true, then they can't use money as an excuse because we just spend more on the same shit they do.

Rafa is also tactically better than Fergie.

so ...

*end*

It - does not - make - sense!

Unread 12-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Whalefish

Oxygen thieves the whole £#%&!ing lot of em.

Unread 12-09-2008, 10:00 PM
rebelcountyred

that article nearly made me barf, a big load of schmaltzy poo, big £#%&!ing jessies.

Unread 12-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Basically, since 1990 every single team they have had has been better than every team United have had, every single player better man for man and Ferguson has only achieved success through a combination of money and luck.

And cheating. Don't forget the cheating.

Unread 12-09-2008, 10:21 PM
Sparky***

I often read through some of their posts and i'm dumbfounded at the sheer level of delusion that exists.

They seriously think that every player they have is better than all our players and their manager is better. Why then is it they've got nowhere near winning the league for nearly 20 years?

They live in £#%&!ing la la land.

Unread 12-09-2008, 10:26 PM
denis lawless

£#%&! the @#%&!s...ive just nicked their trophies and their ball

Unread 13-09-2008, 12:24 AM
The Watcher

Odious filth, every one of them

Unread 13-09-2008, 02:01 AM
Nero

I hope we £#%&!ing murder them tomorrow. Not literally obviously, we'll leave the actual murdering to them.
Closed Thread