United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I'm not saying you are wrong, I've never really noticed though, can you elaborate.
Erm, not really. That Brazillian bloke with Boro last season is the most obvious recent example. Couldn't hit the back of a bus yet put two past us at the Riverside and could have £#%&!ed our seaso up. I know there are plenty more though. I can always remember the likes of £#%&!ing Motson & Tyler making a big deal of it on TV.

Players birthdays is another one

'What a way to celebrate your birthday, scoring against Man Utd at Old Trafford'

Unread 10-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Players who have just had a kid have always scored against United. Guess which two people have had a kid this week

Unread 10-09-2008, 11:26 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Players who have just had a kid have always scored against United. Guess which two people have had a kid this week
John O Shea and Brian Dowling?

Unread 10-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Zorg

Anyway, is anyone taking accountancy exams at the moment?

Unread 10-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
John O Shea and Brian Dowling?
The O Shea gay thing is not funny imo.

Why does everyone still slag him as a bender? He has a bird ffs.

Unread 10-09-2008, 12:07 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
The O Shea gay thing is not funny imo.

Why does everyone still slag him as a bender? He has a bird ffs.
I'm sorry you didn't find that funny, it was just a little silly joke after all. You could try and lighten up a touch maybe?

Unread 10-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Erm, not really. That Brazillian bloke with Boro last season is the most obvious recent example. Couldn't hit the back of a bus yet put two past us at the Riverside and could have £#%&!ed our seaso up. I know there are plenty more though. I can always remember the likes of £#%&!ing Motson & Tyler making a big deal of it on TV.

Players birthdays is another one

'What a way to celebrate your birthday, scoring against Man Utd at Old Trafford'
Chris Sutton for Chelsea was another.

Unread 10-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Anyway what did Robbie Keane mean by this? According to Sky Sports, Robbie Keane 'laughs off Fergie Jibe'. Really, how, by insulting his international teammate ahead
of a tough qualifier? Stupid @#%&!.

Unread 10-09-2008, 01:11 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Anyway what did Robbie Keane mean by this? According to Sky Sports, Robbie Keane 'laughs off Fergie Jibe'. Really, how, by insulting his international teammate ahead
of a tough qualifier? Stupid @#%&!.
I don't think he was insulting O' Shea by suggesting he should play every week for United, he was being delusional about him yes but insulting no.

Unread 10-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
I don't think he was insulting O' Shea by suggesting he should play every week for United, he was being delusional about him yes but insulting no.
Then what the £#%&! are Sky Sports shiteing about? Laughs off Fergies Jibe. Pathetic abu bullshit.

Unread 10-09-2008, 01:15 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Then what the £#%&! are Sky Sports shiteing about? Laughs off Fergies Jibe. Pathetic abu bullshit.
He was saying that Fergie gets things wrong, then bizarrely used the example of not picking O' Shea ahead of Evra at LB or Carrick, Anderson, Scholes, Fletcher, Hargo, Possebon and Gibson in midfield every week as proof. I s'pose to be accurate, Sky should be reporting it as Robbie Keane laughs off Fergie jibe by making an idiot of himself.

Unread 10-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Carrick, Anderson, Scholes, Fletcher, Hargo, Possebon and Gibson in midfield every week as proof. .

You don't half chat some shit.
Closed Thread