United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Serenity Now

So we should admire Berbatov for doing his damndest to force a move to United, but Ronaldo is a @#%&! for trying (less hard) to engineer a move to Madrid? That's one way of looking at it, I guess.

Unread 02-09-2008, 08:16 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
So we should admire Berbatov for doing his damndest to force a move to United, but Ronaldo is a @#%&! for trying (less hard) to engineer a move to Madrid? That's one way of looking at it, I guess.
one rather big difference....we made several bids for Berbatov before he engineered his move

no bids from El £#%&!pigs before Ronaldo started his shit

Unread 02-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

one journo #@&%!end who was on ssn even mentioned "hush money" being involved and that fa should look into this even though spurs won't complain.

wonder who he supports

Unread 02-09-2008, 08:33 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizza
ABU Media wanting it investigated... shock...
Don't you want to know if these allegations are true or false, hypocrisy and double standards on supporters forums is nothing new but i want utd to come out and refute these claims as soon as £#%&!ing possible, because believe me this tale of fergie kidnapping him and driving him to the medical without spurs permission is about as serious an allegation that can be levelled at you.

Unread 02-09-2008, 08:38 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
Don't you want to know if these allegations are true or false, hypocrisy and double standards on supporters forums is nothing new but i want utd to come out and refute these claims as soon as £#%&!ing possible, because believe me this tale of fergie kidnapping him and driving him to the medical without spurs permission is about as serious an allegation that can be levelled at you.
it's only serious if the people making it are serious. as far as i can tell it's just a %@#$&!s internet rumour given vague credibility by its being repeated by whoever was doing the bbc live text reporting on the transfers.

Unread 02-09-2008, 08:59 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
it's only serious if the people making it are serious. as far as i can tell it's just a %@#$&!s internet rumour given vague credibility by its being repeated by whoever was doing the bbc live text reporting on the transfers.
I agree, it does sound a load of old %@#$&!s, but you know how this type of thing works, before long it goes into overdrive, thats why i think its important for the club to make a denial as quick as possible.

Just heard david meek on 5 live saying that saf played a blinder in kidnapping berba, and pushing through the medical without spurs permission, Didn't do fergie or utd any favours there.

Unread 02-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Tumescent Throb

first of all I don't care whether United feel the need or not to refute claims of illegal approaches and all the rest of it via the media

secondly, it's laughable to suggest that United didn't have "permission" to speak to Berbatov yesterday

however, exactly when they got that "permission" could be open to question on the face of it

but anyway, I am £#%&!ed off on two counts:

1/ every time United complain about anything a bunch of utter @#%&!s pipe up with something else, usually something they know equally little actual detail about, and bang on about hypocrisy - shut the £#%&! up you idiots

2/ every time United are in for a player it seems to be accepted practice that they will eventually, in most cases, have to play things by the book and pay over the odds into the bargain

United's transfer activity over the last few years, probably from the the capture of Ronaldo onwards, has been stunningly good. All different types of deals which I won't list here. But what has been missing up to now is the 'We've lost patience with you and now we're just going to £#%&!ing do it' deal. Well now that box seems to have been ticked.

Unread 02-09-2008, 11:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

good post TT pretty much nailed it

Unread 03-09-2008, 09:07 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
United's transfer activity over the last few years, probably from the the capture of Ronaldo onwards, has been stunningly good.
Four other players were signed the same time as Ronaldo, they were

Howard
Kleberson
DJ X 2
Bellion

1 out of 5 ain't bad I suppose when that one is Ronaldo

Unread 03-09-2008, 09:15 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Four other players were signed the same time as Ronaldo, they were

Howard
Kleberson
DJ X 2
Bellion

1 out of 5 ain't bad I suppose when that one is Ronaldo
He said Ronaldo Onwards

Ronaldo was the last buy out the 5 wasnt he?

Unread 03-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
one rather big difference....we made several bids for Berbatov before he engineered his move

no bids from El £#%&!pigs before Ronaldo started his shit
Also bare in mind Berbatov wanted to join United to win trophies. Ronaldo wanted to join a side that is not as strong as United's (currently).
It was a slap in the face.

Unread 03-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Amish Mash

If Berbatov wasn't given permission to speak to United then why was he flying to Manchester before the Bitters put their bid in??

Was he off for a fry up at the Abergeldie

Unread 03-09-2008, 09:44 AM
erictheking7

Ah Henry Winter. The same @#%&! who was saying only the other day that Abramovich had been good for football.

Unread 03-09-2008, 09:54 AM
celtbion

Thumbs up

I like that we're back being hated again.

The double last season must have hurt so so many people.
Closed Thread