United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Rossi the Red

Default Ronaldo, i welcome you back with open arms...

If that makes me a hypocrite then so be it, but without you we won't win anything this year.

Nft.

Unread 15-09-2008, 01:45 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
If that makes me a hypocrite then so be it, but without you we won't win anything this year.

Nft.
Doesn't necassarily make you a hypocrite, more a wife who accepts her husband cheating on her 'cos they've got a nice house.

Unread 15-09-2008, 01:46 PM
plopborsky

rather lose than have that stupid @#%&! running round thinking we owe him something

Unread 15-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Pop

Booing him may get me beaten up by uncouth hooligans with no teeth so I'm going to shout Boo-urns every time the @#%&! scores

Unread 15-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Doesn't necassarily make you a hypocrite, more a wife who accepts her husband cheating on her 'cos they've got a nice house.
It really doesn't.

Unread 15-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Spot on.

Unread 15-09-2008, 01:50 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
It really doesn't.
In my opinion it does, i understand you disagree and will also welcome back Ronnie without reservation. That is obviously your right.

Unread 15-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
rather lose than have that stupid @#%&! running round thinking we owe him something
[size="7"]uber red

Unread 15-09-2008, 01:54 PM
MJ Ramone

I won't "boo" him....but I don't understand how any United fan can have any affection left for him after this Summer.
The arrogance of the lad is beyong sickening.
He DOESN'T want to play for us. He's at the Club because he couldn't get his own way.
I can't really warm to players like that. Sorry if that makes me old fashioned.

Yes, he's a fine player...but this belief that he'll walk back into the team & 'make everything right' doesn't add up to me.
I think it'll be a while before we look anything like a settled, consistent side again.

Unread 15-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Ether

Quote:
In my opinion it does, i understand you disagree and will also welcome back Ronnie without reservation. That is obviously your right.
Well, it's not really a matter of opinion is it. How did he 'cheat on us'? Thought about it maybe, I'll give you that. But I don't think many wives would finish with their husbands just because they thought about £#%&!ing someone else. Especially if they've got a nice house.

Unread 15-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I won't "boo" him....but I don't understand how any United fan can have any affection left for him after this Summer.
He DOESN'T want to play for us. He's at the Club because he couldn't get his own way.

Yes, he's a fine player...but this belief that he'll walk back into the team & 'make everything right' doesn't add up to me.
I think it'll be a while before we look anything like a settled, consistent side again.
it would be nice if we could get a settled team together and play some cohesive football first.

Unread 15-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Ether

Quote:
%@#$&!s. If he didn't want to play for us, he would have stuck in a transfer request and been sold.

The truth is none of us really know what went on, but it certainly isn't as black and white as you're making out.

Unread 15-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Rossi the Red

We just lack penetration when he's not on the team sheet.

Unread 15-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Well, it's not really a matter of opinion is it. How did he 'cheat on us'? Thought about it maybe, I'll give you that. But I don't think many wives would finish with their husbands just because they thought about £#%&!ing someone else. Especially if they've got a nice house.
What if the wive asked the husband could she leave him for another bloke she had a crush on in school?

Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red

Nft.
If trophies are all that matter to you then go right ahead. It'll confirm your glory seeking status though.

Quote:
I can't believe you're ignoring the contempt with which he treated the fans in the summer. What does he have to do? Score an own goal for the scousers.

Rossi the Red

Quote:

Unread 15-09-2008, 02:03 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
If trophies are all that matter to you then go right ahead. It'll confirm your glory seeking status though.
I'm a glory hunter cos i want to see my team win a trophy this season and play well?

You really are a prize pratt.

Unread 15-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
What if the wive asked the husband could she leave him for another bloke she had a crush on in school?
I thought Ronaldo was the husband and we were the wife

If we're thinking about cheating on him as well, then I can only see this ending in divorce tbh.

Unread 15-09-2008, 02:05 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

can't argue with a single thing there. So I won't.

Unread 15-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:

By that logic he hasn't wanted to play for us for 5 years yet has still helped us to 2 league titles, an fa cup & european cup.
Closed Thread