United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Fat Al

Default Nani & Saha

I'm not 100% sure, but going by the clips on TV of the post-match lap, both of these players were absent.

Now, we all know Saha would receive a 6 week lasting injury from tripping over a scarf thrown on the pitch, but why wasn't Nani there? Bit of smacked arse type face going on? That lap of 'honour' was about the whole season, not just the one game where he acted the @#%&! and got himself red carded.

Or was he there hiding and I am totally wrong?

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Rhodzy

Who knows, maybe Fergie didn't let him as a punishment.
Saha is actually dead, but we are in the process of cloning on new Saha who will be free of injuries.

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Redhod99

Im pretty sure it wont have anything to do with him not wanting to be there. I would be surprised if someone didnt chin him at half time or fergie hadn't sent him home. He'll be lucky to be anywhere near Moscow as well

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:30 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Who knows, maybe Fergie didn't let him as a punishment.
Saha is actually dead, but we are in the process of cloning on new Saha who will be free of injuries.
that was my thinking.

will his suspension carry on into next season as well?

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:32 PM
ScarFace

Fergie on sky said he saw it, it was a red and he will have to deal with that.

Dunno if you're allowed back on the pitch, was'nt Mourinho sent off in a cup final and a big bitch fest weither or not he was allowed to collect the medal ?

Saha is gone, that @#%&! would stop weazing walking that distance.

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:37 PM
dontdopeas84

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
that was my thinking.

yeah the first two games of the season he'll be banned

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:56 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
that was my thinking.

Yep, he might be at the olypmics though.

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:57 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
anderson as well

tevez?

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:12 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
He won't. Portugal didn't qualify. Tevez won't be there either, as Argentina have already announced their squad, and he wasn't chosen as one of their 3 overage players (Batista opted to go with Riquelme, Mascherano and Demichelis). Quite probable that Anderson will go with Brazil though.

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:14 AM
42ndstreet irregular

Park is going with South Korea

Unread 04-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Fergie on sky said he saw it, it was a red and he will have to deal with that.

Dunno if you're allowed back on the pitch, was'nt Mourinho sent off in a cup final and a big bitch fest weither or not he was allowed to collect the medal ?

Saha is gone, that @#%&! would stop weazing walking that distance.
Once the game is over, who the £#%&! can tell any player he's not allowed on the pitch post-game? It's got £#%&! all to do with anyone but the owners of the stadium, not the FA, not the Premier League.
Once all the players and officials have left the field of play after the game has finished, that's it. They can comeback on the pitch and have a game v the Reserves or Youth team if they so desire (if they are in their own stadium). They can have a £#%&!ing party on the pitch, whatever they want.

Unread 04-05-2008, 10:08 AM
razzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I'm not 100% sure, but going by the clips on TV of the post-match lap, both of these players were absent.

Now, we all know Saha would receive a 6 week lasting injury from tripping over a scarf thrown on the pitch, but why wasn't Nani there? Bit of smacked arse type face going on? That lap of 'honour' was about the whole season, not just the one game where he acted the @#%&! and got himself red carded.

Or was he there hiding and I am totally wrong?
I'm pretty sure nani was there. Was wearing a red top but not his team shirt

I was looking out for him specifically as I wondered whether fergie would let him out there

Unread 04-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
He won't. Portugal didn't qualify. Tevez won't be there either, as Argentina have already announced their squad, and he wasn't chosen as one of their 3 overage players (Batista opted to go with Riquelme, Mascherano and Demichelis). Quite probable that Anderson will go with Brazil though.
Didn't italy beat them on penalties? I think I remember that game, Rossi got sent off.

Unread 04-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzle
I'm pretty sure nani was there. Was wearing a red top but not his team shirt

I was looking out for him specifically as I wondered whether fergie would let him out there
He wasn't there. Ferguson probably had the same view as the majority yesterday - that the petulant little @#%&! did not deserve to come back out. I was disgusted with him yesterday and I could not believe my eyes when some #@&%! heads were clapping the @#%&! off. I rate Nani as a fantastic prospect but Manchester United players don't go round doing stuff like that - especially not when we are playing for a title ffs.

Unread 04-05-2008, 01:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
He wasn't there. Ferguson probably had the same view as the majority yesterday - that the petulant little @#%&! did not deserve to come back out. I was disgusted with him yesterday and I could not believe my eyes when some #@&%! heads were clapping the @#%&! off. I rate Nani as a fantastic prospect but Manchester United players don't go round doing stuff like that - especially not when we are playing for a title ffs.
I was mad as hell. It was a ridiculous, selfish thing to do and is not in keeping with a United player, he has shown on several occasions this season that he has an attitude problem on the pitch.

For the record, I was as unhappy with Ronaldo at Portsmouth earlier in the season, and Zidane in the WC Final.

Unread 04-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Zidane in the WC Final.
Defiantly ruined my week............

Fergie will sort Nani out......it was a pathetic thing to do....i can kind of understand the headbutt if he was wound up, but the falling on the floor and play acting was pathetic....

He even gave a rye smile as he walked from the pitch.

@#%&!s trick.

Unread 04-05-2008, 03:41 PM
Fat Al

You can tell the rest of his team-mates thought he was a @#%&! for doing it too.

3 or 4 West Ham players tried to drag him up off the floor. Normally, when that happens, the 'injured' players team-mates intervene and get them away from the player on the floor.
Not one United player stepped in. Says a lot really.

Unread 04-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
You can tell the rest of his team-mates thought he was a @#%&! for doing it too.

3 or 4 West Ham players tried to drag him up off the floor. Normally, when that happens, the 'injured' players team-mates intervene and get them away from the player on the floor.
Not one United player stepped in. Says a lot really.
Yep, noticed that. They were all dragging him about and nobody gave a £#%&!.

To be honest it annoyed me at first, I thought he'd actually been hurt and was shouting for someone to help him out. Obviously then saw the replay and realised why everybody was ignoring the embarassing little scrote.

Unread 04-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Whalefish

Nani was a #@&%!.

I think that show of immaturity has cost him any chance of starting in the CL final. Not that I think he would have started anyway. He'll have got a rocket up his arse for that, from both Fergie and his team mates. A silly, silly boy.

Unread 04-05-2008, 04:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Defiantly ruined my week............

Fergie will sort Nani out......it was a pathetic thing to do....i can kind of understand the headbutt if he was wound up, but the falling on the floor and play acting was pathetic....

He even gave a rye smile as he walked from the pitch.

@#%&!s trick.
I really wanted Italy to lose, even had a few quid on it, I was unhappy.
Closed Thread