United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:13 PM
wonky no

Default those who arn't going to moscow (red caz need not reply)

what have you got planned for the night?

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:21 PM
miss white

Getting pissed and watching us beat that bunch of @#%&!s. And bearing in mind fat @#%&! Julie has just banned me for life on RI - bugging you lot.

Hi Armchair

xx

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:28 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss white
Getting pissed and watching us beat that bunch of @#%&!s. And bearing in mind fat @#%&! Julie has just banned me for life on RI - bugging you lot.

Hi Armchair

xx
you're one smooth lady

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:31 PM
miss white

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
you're one smooth lady
I like to think so. It's awful how a weight problem can £#%&! you up.

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:32 PM
wonky no

Quote:
£#%&! off you #@&%! sucker
he has a point

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:34 PM
miss white

Quote:
he has a point
Perhaps.

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:45 PM
dunk

Sorry for bringing this thread somewhere near the original topic, but hear goes...

Trying not to think that far ahead tbh, I'll start worrying about the EC Final once League business is done and dusted, I know I'm not going to be there, not sure anything else really appeals, other than sitting on the couch at home and watching it alone.

Having said that, I'd find it hard to resist going to OT to watch it on the big screens a la palace in '93, were that option available.

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:50 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Sorry for bringing this thread somewhere near the original topic, but hear goes...

Trying not to think that far ahead tbh, I'll start worrying about the EC Final once League business is done and dusted, I know I'm not going to be there, not sure anything else really appeals, other than sitting on the couch at home and watching it alone.

Having said that, I'd find it hard to resist going to OT to watch it on the big screens a la palace in '93, were that option available.
why did they stop doing that? was it that red cinema %@#$&!s?

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Sparky***

I shall mostly be going insane.

Unread 03-05-2008, 11:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
why did they stop doing that? was it that red cinema %@#$&!s?
Dunno, the last one I remember them doing was Blackburn Away in '94-95, I think, when we got beat 2-0 and Shearer got both.

I had a £#%&!ing ace goon during that Palace match, rumours of Villa's score floating across the stands and jumping and screaming like a @#%&! when Hughesie scored, I ended up 3 rows further down than I started. It was heaving and the atmosphere was quality. I was 14. Happy days.

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:08 AM
arch stanton

Thumbs down

Quote:

Hi Armchair

xx
she banned you coz you talk utter shite,those kids were 6and 2 you heartless bitch

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:13 AM
miss white

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch stanton
she banned you coz you talk utter shite,those kids were 6and 2 you heartless bitch
£#%&! off you arm bearing mong

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:16 AM
miss white

Quote:
Oh and whilst you're at it - read the rest of my posts on that thread that that fatty banned - nah can't do it 'cos fat @#%&! banned them. £#%&! me , talk about free speech - you don't know the half of it.

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Ed Sullivan

miss white has issues.

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:19 AM
miss white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
miss white has issues.
Aye - free speach

arch stanton

Quote:
£#%&! off you arm bearing mong

wonky no

miss white is £#%&!ing horrible, always has been

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:21 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Aye - free speach
Speech.

It's speech you illiterate mongroid.

I thought Daddy was a journalist for the Big Issue. Must've been where he met your Mam.

WAZZZAM...how's that?

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:24 AM
arch stanton

Quote:
Oh and whilst you're at it - read the rest of my posts on that thread that that fatty banned - nah can't do it 'cos fat @#%&! banned them. £#%&! me , talk about free speech - you don't know the half of it.
free speech is ok ,aslong as you dont speak bile, but seamingly that is all you do ,now £#%&! off and have a slow meaningless death

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:25 AM
miss white

Quote:
free speech is ok ,aslong as you dont speak bile, but seamingly that is all you do ,now £#%&! off and have a slow meaningless death
You really are a sad £#%&!
Closed Thread