Unread 26-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Hopskipjump

Leeds

Unread 27-12-2006, 12:01 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
Leeds
They're in deep, deep shit. Which is nice of course but on the other hand a touch sad because I used to love away days at Elland Road.

I can't see us ever playing them again.

Unread 27-12-2006, 12:04 AM
chorleyred

away days at leeds beat most other away days, barring the obvious.

it would be good watching them sink lower, but like ste says i'd much rather the buzz of going to elland road than the likes of boro etc

Unread 27-12-2006, 12:06 AM
wiganste

And their ground is a 10 minute walk from my house.

Unread 27-12-2006, 12:22 AM
Spiffy

Too early to determine whether he's made it yet. The team has only just come down and McCarthy could get them promoted. The trick will be getting them promoted and then keeping them up. That's when we'll know he's a good manager.

Unread 27-12-2006, 12:23 AM
Lazarus

Keano crapped in your cornflakes

Unread 27-12-2006, 12:49 AM
Father Christmas

Keane's performance so far has been average - no more than that. He's had nearly all of the season so far with the most resources in the Championship but they are still only mid-table. They are better than Leeds though

Unread 27-12-2006, 12:57 AM
Lazarus

He's done very well imo..considering they were heading for certain relegation.

Unread 27-12-2006, 01:01 AM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
Keane's performance so far has been average - no more than that. He's had nearly all of the season so far with the most resources in the Championship but they are still only mid-table. They are better than Leeds though
If the season started when he took over they'd have been third. Good work mate and post me a few more things i dont know.

Unread 27-12-2006, 01:05 AM
Father Christmas

Keane took over in August. Yes Sunderland had a disasterous start to the season and had they carried on at that rate relegation was certain. But you can't forecast a whole season based on a handful of games - given the strength of Sunderland's resources you would have expected any new manager to have had them mid-table by now.

Unread 27-12-2006, 02:17 AM
tatty

I've never understood people who wanted leeds to go to the wall. Football would be dull as £#%&! without the leeds, liverpools, citys etc to hate.

Unread 27-12-2006, 03:10 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I've never understood people who wanted leeds to go to the wall. Football would be dull as £#%&! without the leeds, liverpools, citys etc to hate.
city n even the scousers i can cope with and enjoy baiting, laughing at and £#%&!in over....... but i £#%&!ing hate the sheep £#%&!gin, munich singing, knuckle dragging @#%&!s and i havent missed their small time rivalry one bit......i hope the @#%&!s go under and never come back...crush the @#%&!s

Unread 27-12-2006, 04:58 AM
shadowplay

A true United Legend.

£#%&!ing hero

Unread 27-12-2006, 07:43 AM
Kim Jong-il

Sorry he's a @#%&!. Great player but a total gobshite with an awful personality. Now he's left Utd £#%&! him, I hope Sunderland get relegated.

Oh yeah and £#%&! Leeds too.

Unread 27-12-2006, 10:08 AM
elephantstone

it will be interesting to see who he buys in January. I can see it all ending in tears at Sunderland fo Keane

Unread 27-12-2006, 02:02 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong-il
Sorry he's a @#%&!. Great player but a total gobshite with an awful personality. Now he's left Utd £#%&! him, I hope Sunderland get relegated.

Time i met him,he was anything but a @#%&!.What a shit attitude to have towards a player who carried united for years.

Unread 27-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Filliam H. Muffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong-il

WUM

Unread 27-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Spiffy

Why do people think Roy Keane is beyond criticism? I personally didn't like the guy's attitude, he was a great player but I hope he doesn't come back in any coaching/managerial capacity. He was always looking after himself whilst here, he was outspoken, slagged off the players and the fans and in my opinion engineered his own exit. The people I know who have met him say he was a @#%&!. No wum.

Unread 27-12-2006, 07:08 PM
Filliam H. Muffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Why do people think Roy Keane is beyond criticism? I personally didn't like the guy's attitude, he was a great player but I hope he doesn't come back in any coaching/managerial capacity. He was always looking after himself whilst here, he was outspoken, slagged off the players and the fans and in my opinion engineered his own exit. The people I know who have met him say he was a @#%&!. No wum.
He was a lovely bloke and you know it.
Closed Thread