United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:27 PM
UnitedRoad

Default I dont care what anyone says about Beckham

As a footballer he deserves respect. Even if he's a more limited player nowadays he never gives less than 100%.

Think about it, he's been bombed out of the squad and humiliated by Capello, already agreed a deal to leave, yet comes back in to the team when called upon with an unbelievable attitude and makes a big difference.

Comes back to the England team after being humiliatingly dropped and slaughtered in the media and puts himself on the line again. One of the better players on the pitch tonight too.

His wife might be a @#%&!, and off the pitch he might make me wince, but as a player, attitude wise. Spot on.

Let's not forget what he did for United either and the fact that he is without doubt a through and through Red.

As I write this, he's just delivered a £#%&!ing unbelievable cross for Terry to score.

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Harfynn Teuport

I don't care what you say about Beckham

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:37 PM
UnitedRoad

Default 1999 European Cup Final

Injury time. Manchester United score 2 goals from corners.

David Beckham corners.

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Liar24

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:40 PM
Riverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitedRoad
As I write this, he's just delivered a £#%&!ing unbelievable cross for Terry to score.
He's not going to enjoy his North American experience much, I fear. After the initial novelty wears off, he'll be playing 50,000+ seater stadiums in front of 5-10,000 people, in a league which is Conference or Conference North standard at best. The wages will help, certainly - but I can't help thinking he'd be better to play for another season or two in a top European league and then head to North America.

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Lok

If I was Beckham I would have publicly told Mclaren to £#%&! off. He was only dropped so that Mclaren could look like big daddy big balls to the media. Now Mclaren needs him to save his job and knowing Beckham he will probably do it.

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
If I was Beckham I would have publically told Mclaren to £#%&! off. He was only dropped so that Mclaren could look like big daddy big balls to the media. Now Mclaren needs him to save his job and knowing Beckham he will probably do it.

Im confused, so you like him or you dont like him?

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:42 PM
johnfuego

McClaren will be funny. His greatest win and he has to eat shit about Beckham.

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Im confused, so you like him or you dont like him?
I don't have a strong opinion of him as a person but as a footballer he always provides the goods. He's still the best English winger by a long way, his game is ideal for international football even at this stage in his career.

Mclaren on the other hand is a @#%&! who'll suck up to the media at any given chance. He makes decisions based on what the papers want as opposed to footballing reasons. He's probably the worst England manager ever (and I include 'love-it' in that)

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I don't have a strong opinion of him as a person but as a footballer he always provides the goods. He's still the best English winger by a long way, his game is ideal for international football even at this stage in his career.

Mclaren on the other hand is a @#%&! who'll suck up to the media at any given chance. He makes decisions based on what the papers want as opposed to footballing reasons. He's probably the worst England manager ever (and I include 'love-it' in that)
Your Opinion is Mint.

i like you.

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Your Opinion is Mint.

i like you.

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:55 PM
UnitedRoad

Default erm....

[quote=scousebasher;358189]I don't have a strong opinion of him as a person but as a footballer he always provides the goods.

isn't that exactly what i was saying?

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:56 PM
Bunker Buster

[quote=UnitedRoad;358206]
Quote:
I don't have a strong opinion of him as a person but as a footballer he always provides the goods.

He said it like a Man.

You @#%&!ed it.

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Lok

Quote:
Pretty much, yes. Why, aren't we allowed to agree?!?

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Your better.

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:58 PM
UnitedRoad

Default erm....

You @#%&!ed it.[/quote]

wheras you simply got his number wrong...

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
You @#%&!ed it.
wheras you simply got his number wrong...[/quote]

£#%&! me did you just spot that.

Unread 01-06-2007, 09:59 PM
UnitedRoad

Default oh no mate

Quote:
we can agree for sure...it's just that bummer buster boy @#%&!ed up to you when you said it

Unread 01-06-2007, 10:00 PM
UnitedRoad

Default erm....

Quote:
wheras you simply got his number wrong...

£#%&! me did you just spot that.[/quote]

no...but you did...

Unread 01-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Ed Sullivan

sort your £#%&!ing quoting out
Closed Thread