United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Coracao

Default Paul Scholes

Is in need of a dire £#%&!ing %@#$&!ing.

In our two biggest games of the season, he has ridiculously got himself sent off.

Now Scholes is one of my favourite players before any of you @#%&!s slag me off.

But he has let his team mates down big-time in the two biggest games of the season.

I'd have thought by now he'd have learnt on a booking in europe it is suicide to make a stupid tackle resulting in a booking...bringing down someone on the break thereafter is £#%&!ing suicide.

I am delighted with our boys showing. I am bitterly disappointed at Scholes.

I only hope Evra is back next week as well.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:04 PM
thatsfuctit

he made about 5 or 6 scholesy "tackles" - seldom any malice in it, the only thing that could have saved him was if the ref had given him a final warning and we subbed him - simply didn't have his tackling boots on tonight (for a change)

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:05 PM
wiganste

Maybe he's just a bit thick?

Joking

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Tiberian

The first booking was the worst, half way line, no danger, idiotic tackle straight through the back of the player. What exactly goes through his mind when he tackles like that? It is only ever going to be a booking, so stupid and thoughtless.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
he made about 5 or 6 scholesy "tackles" - seldom any malice in it, the only thing that could have saved him was if the ref had given him a final warning and we subbed him - simply didn't have his tackling boots on tonight (for a change)
6 Scholesy tackles, as in £#%&!ing stupid.

There is no excuse for that tonight, none whatsoever.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:13 PM
ivan9188

The one against dippers was a a bot harsh, but getting sent off tonight was stupid.

At least he's only out for the next game and will not miss the rest oif the competition.

Roma aren't a great side and should take them at OT.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Grimson

The second one was a prime example of something I've been saying about Scholesy for years: when a player runs right at him, Scholes stands square to him, instead of turning and showing him a shoulder as he should do. So then the lad goes one way, Scholesy's balance is back on his heels and he sticks a leg out. Foul every time.

I'm sure he's been coached the proper way a million times, he just can't make it work when it comes to tackling.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:14 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan9188
The one against dippers was a a bit harsh, but getting sent off tonight was stupid.

At least he's only out for the next game and will not miss the rest oif the competition.

Roma aren't a great side and should take them at OT.

No it wasn't. He swung a punch at Alonso - red card I'm afraid

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Coracao

Quote:
The one against dippers was a a bot harsh, but getting sent off tonight was stupid.
I'd say throwing a punch at someone was a straight red.

I've heard united fans argue he didn't throw a punch...but give it a rest, seriously.

£#%&!ing idiotic.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:16 PM
ivan9188

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
No it wasn't. He swung a punch at Alonso - red card I'm afraid
Thought he was throwing out is arm to the ref because Alonso was tugging on his shirt?

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:17 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Is in need of a dire £#%&!ing %@#$&!ing.

In our two biggest games of the season, he has ridiculously got himself sent off.

Now Scholes is one of my favourite players before any of you @#%&!s slag me off.

But he has let his team mates down big-time in the two biggest games of the season.

I'd have thought by now he'd have learnt on a booking in europe it is suicide to make a stupid tackle resulting in a booking...bringing down someone on the break thereafter is £#%&!ing suicide.

I am delighted with our boys showing. I am bitterly disappointed at Scholes.

I only hope Evra is back next week as well.
agreed. i can understand how he'd get carried away in the heat of the moment

but he £#%&!ed the team.

the team is more important than any player but we're gonna miss that particular cog in the machine in the next game.

Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
The second one was a prime example of something I've been saying about Scholesy for years: when a player runs right at him, Scholes stands square to him, instead of turning and showing him a shoulder as he should do. So then the lad goes one way, Scholesy's balance is back on his heels and he sticks a leg out. Foul every time.

I'm sure he's been coached the proper way a million times, he just can't make it work when it comes to tackling.
When Utd get caught on a counter he is the last player in our team you want in that position, he commits himself to the tackle so early, because as you point out, his body position is square on. His lack of mobility is a major problem against top class sides.

Coracao

Quote:
Thought he was throwing out is arm to the ref because Alonso was tugging on his shirt?
He threw a punch....

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:19 PM
koppas

Pretty weak punch to miss from there.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Pretty weak punch to miss from there.
It is not the fact whether the punch connected or not...it's the fact that he threw a fist at the opposition player.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:22 PM
wiganste

Keane on Shearer nft*

*Do I have to pay El Calafate royalties for using nft?

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:22 PM
koppas

So? One of my biggest footballing regrets is Roy Keane not connecting with Mary Poppins four years ago when he swung for him.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:23 PM
koppas

Ste, that is frightening. Same time, same post.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:24 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
So? One of my biggest footballing regrets is Roy Keane not connecting with Mary Poppins four years ago when he swung for him.
So...we're talking about idiotic sending offs you dick.

Why you're allowed to post on here is £#%&!ing beyond me. You contribute nothing but shite.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:25 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
So...we're talking about idiotic sending offs you dick.

Why you're allowed to post on here is £#%&!ing beyond me. You contribute nothing but shite.
What the £#%&!? He got sent off for throwing a punch you £#%&!ing tool. Same thing.

[YOUTUBE]10WpPVyoAZ0[/YOUTUBE]

Dick.

Contribute nothing but shite? £#%&! off mate, you never liked me from the start - and to be honest, I don't give a £#%&!.
Closed Thread