He didn't though.

HTH

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:10 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He didn't though.

HTH
That's true, not sure i get this thread?

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:11 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He didn't though.

HTH

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
That's true, not sure i get this thread?
Basically, everyone is quick to jump on Berba's back but when Rooney does something nobody says anything.

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:14 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Basically, everyone is quick to jump on Berba's back but when Rooney does something nobody says anything.
Oh. Not sure that's true. About 5 usual suspects jump on Berbatov's back, some of the same idiots do the same with Rooney. Still not entirely "getting" you?

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:18 AM
LaPaz

Would a camera have followed Berbatov like it did with Rooney, I doubt it, so we not have seen it.

Unread 16-09-2009, 09:30 AM
borsuk

Quote:
rooney hasn't got anything like the shit ronaldo did for doing pretty much the same thing last season. ronaldo was a stroppy spoiled brat @#%&! who couldn't wait to leave, rooney is a born winner who just loves to play. all the usual stereotyping media %@#$&!s, which tends to get regurgitated on here by the usual idiots.

dr borsuk recommends a long course of avoiding all stories in the media about united players. it will do you a world of good.

Unread 16-09-2009, 10:12 AM
marlo

Quote:
Christ almighty!

Fred would be in meltdown...sad really.
fred would melt down if berbatov scored goals like rooney has been doing.

Unread 16-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
fred would melt down if berbatov scored goals like rooney has been doing.
like tevez used to?

Unread 16-09-2009, 10:24 AM
dunk

That @#%&! Geoff Shreeves couldn't wait to ask Fergie about Rooney after the match.

He's a £#%&!ing £#%&!er and shite at what he does that Shreeves.

Unread 16-09-2009, 10:26 AM
FargoLabowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
like tevez used to?
i thought Tevez was shit

didnt want him at OT in the 1st place

Unread 16-09-2009, 10:27 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That @#%&! Geoff Shreeves couldn't wait to ask Fergie about Rooney after the match.

They are all.

That lad with all the phones, asked Lampard a couple of stupid questions last night after the game, trying to find the next big story.

Unread 16-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Rossi the Red

It's their job to stir and create drama!

@#%&!s trick if you ask me.

Unread 16-09-2009, 11:59 AM
The Stella Fella

Think Berba has a long long way to go at OT before he can be considered in the same class as Rooney - if Rooney had done that in his first year when "the jury was still out for most of us" he would be looked at differently.....

MOTWYW

Unread 16-09-2009, 12:09 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Fergie's reply was class yeah it's hostile here the fans are a nightmare, 93, warzone etc!

£#%&! all about Wazza

Unread 16-09-2009, 12:14 PM
MJ Ramone

Geoff Shreeves is the biggest knee-jerk, reactionary tart on SKY (& that's really saying something)
When he reported what had 'happened' during the game I expected to see a bit of a ruckus - as it was Wayne muttered a few words back to the fans as he ducked into the Dug Out

On SSNews this morning, the report started - "Manchester United may have taken all 3pts last night, but that didn't stop Wayne Rooney FLYING INTO A RAGE!"

I'm sure TalkSport will be comparing it to the 'Adebayor Incident' throughout today

Talk about a fuss over nothing. Christ on a Bike.

Unread 16-09-2009, 12:16 PM
marlo

i dont think people understand why geoff shreeves is in the job and what sort of things he has to do and say.

Unread 16-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

if people are expressing suprise that skysportsnews - a channel that essentially has to invent news just to exist - make a fuss over nothing, then i don't think people understand how the media works, never mind geoff shreeves.

sky sports news -

you lot

Unread 16-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

What did Rooney do? TV I was watching just showed him shaking his head.
Closed Thread