United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:19 PM
no fun

Default Right, let’s sort the wheat from the chaff….do you want us to lose tomorrow?

I certainly will…for only the second time

Last time was when Derby beat us 1-0 and it meant City were down

Not going to stand up and cheer when Arsenal score because I don’t want to be assaulted by bigger boys, but will be happy inside

3 nil arse

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:21 PM
Bunker Buster

No

Of course I don't want city to win it, but they won't drop any points anyway....

If it was last day of the season I'd consider it, but currently, £#%&! no....

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:28 PM
Sparky***

No. £#%&! no.

Regardless of what we do tomorrow, City will beat Spurs and west ham easily. So it'll all be moot anyway

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:30 PM
Finport Red

No, for me.

Would rather we got a good confidence building win. The only one to blame for arsenal not winning the league (if they don’t) is Hyman Roth.

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
No, for me.

Would rather we got a good confidence building win. The only one to blame for arsenal not winning the league (if they don’t) is Hyman Roth.
The only people responsible for Arsenal not winning the league this season are the premier league themselves for being asleep at the wheel and not punishing the serial cheaters who are on their 4th straight title win.

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:32 PM
NedKelly

Have we avoided Europa or can we still qualify?

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:32 PM
ZiggyStardust

Ultimately no because I can’t be having those Arsenal #@&%!s gooning around after taking the piss at OT

And City are going to win it anyway

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:33 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
The only people responsible for Arsenal not winning the league this season are the premier league themselves for being asleep at the wheel and not punishing the serial cheaters who are on their 4th straight title win.
Arsenal are a little bit to blame for losing against Villa (?).

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:33 PM
Chris Quayd

Of course I want us to lose tomorrow, cant believe you need to ask

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:34 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
They aren’t asleep at the wheel. They just haven’t the swingers to take city on, easier to bully Everton and forest to make it look like they’re doing something.

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Arsenal are a little bit to blame for losing against Villa (?).
yeah they are but they've been fantastic this season and will probably get close to 90 points.

Unfortunately for them and Liverpool of recent years, they've got fantastic teams who won't be able to win the league because they've been leap frogged by a club who have basically cheated their way to an absolutely dominant position that they have no right to be in.

Lets not lose sight of the big £#%&!ing elephant in the room here, which is that Manchester City have done a fair few teams out of silverware by virtue of their fraudulent financial activity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
They aren’t asleep at the wheel. They just haven’t the swingers to take city on, easier to bully Everton and forest to make it look like they’re doing something.
Again, incorrect.

Everton and Forest had a couple of charges and admitted them. That's why they got punished so swiftly.

City have obfuscated and delayed every step of the way - but they should have been charged and dealt with years ago.

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:41 PM
Dr Stranger

If it absolutely guaranteed arsenal the league, then yes. But it won’t make a difference, so no

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:46 PM
NedKelly

It’s not just about Arsenal. It’s about avoiding Europa. Wake up.

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:49 PM
suedeshoes

An Arsenal win tomorrow wouldn't upset me at all.

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:52 PM
flixton

It's a no from me.

I'm hoping for a 6-0 win for United.

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:56 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
City will beat Spurs
Would be very Spurs for Spurs to beat city to give Arsenal the title.

Unread 11-05-2024, 05:56 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
It’s not just about Arsenal. It’s about avoiding Europa. Wake up.
Torn between no Europe and the LDV Vans version, have no interest in humiliating ourselves in the Europa

Unread 11-05-2024, 06:08 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
No

Of course I don't want city to win it, but they won't drop any points anyway....

If it was last day of the season I'd consider it, but currently, £#%&! no....
Yeah I am feeling pretty much the same way

Unread 11-05-2024, 06:10 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
yeah they are but they've been fantastic this season and will probably get close to 90 points.

Unfortunately for them and Liverpool of recent years, they've got fantastic teams who won't be able to win the league because they've been leap frogged by a club who have basically cheated their way to an absolutely dominant position that they have no right to be in.

Lets not lose sight of the big £#%&!ing elephant in the room here, which is that Manchester City have done a fair few teams out of silverware by virtue of their fraudulent financial activity.

Again, incorrect.

Everton and Forest had a couple of charges and admitted them. That's why they got punished so swiftly.

City have obfuscated and delayed every step of the way - but they should have been charged and dealt with years ago.
That doesn’t make what I said incorrect. It actually shows it to be true. They aren’t asleep. Just afraid.

Unread 11-05-2024, 06:15 PM
Fat Al

I never want us to lose, but IF we lose tomorrow please can it be by a highly suspicious looking OG or defensive error just so the bertie @#%&!s can scream about it.