United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:16 PM
wee man

Default knee jerk reactions lads

we were crap - they seemed to want it more. And imho the team selection was wrong from the start. But we will be ok. Next week another hard game but after that we have a very comfortable run until after Christmas. Then we have all the big boys at home in the run in and we will rise to it.

Today is shite - my heart is in my arse - but let's not get carried away eh !!

Current Champions of Europe

Current Champions of England

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:19 PM
MUFC One Love

I know, tbh usually I talk some knee jerk %@#$&!s, but today I'm very confident we'll do fine this season. We was awful today, and imo, Fergie took a gamble and it didn't pay off, big £#%&!ing deal, he won't do it again. It still took 2 mistakes for them to beat us. They were due a win. People seem to forget the season is very long, £#%&! me we've played 3 games, not even in October yet. Come Christmas as long as we're up there, we'll win it. 'Cos after Christmas you'd fancy us to beat the big teams at home. I think we'll beat Chelsea next week, Fergie learned a valuable lesson today.

Gruber

Not so sure there's that many knee jerk reactions, just alot of frustration and disappointment at losing and who we lost to. There is bound to be.

But you make a good point though.

And it will be £#%&!ing funny hearing all the we are going to win it and false hope coming from the scouse @#%&!s.. they are still a shit side.

buryboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
we were crap - they seemed to want it more. And imho the team selection was wrong from the start. But we will be ok. Next week another hard game but after that we have a very comfortable run until after Christmas. Then we have all the big boys at home in the run in and we will rise to it.

Today is shite - my heart is in my arse - but let's not get carried away eh !!

Current Champions of Europe

Current Champions of England
Totally agree mate!! At the moment its more embarrassing than anything else... getting beaten off such a poor Scouse team. But as you say... we will rise to it. Come May when we are back on top of the heap and they are 4th/5th then we wont worry too much about today!!

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Firswood Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
Not so sure there's that many knee jerk reactions, just alot of frustration and disappointment at losing and who we lost too. There is bound to be.

But you make a good point though.

And it will be £#%&!ing funny hearing all the we are going to win it and false hope coming from the scouse @#%&!s.. they are still a shit side.
not seen anything knee jerk so far, was just one of them days.

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:21 PM
red @rmy

2 united mistakes cost us today, however we are missing Ronnie big time.

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firswood Red
Yeah there have been a few valid points made too. I said the same thing to my old man when Vidic got sent off.. just one of those days

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Shhhhh. Don't say that, we should have sold him because he's a bastard. BOOOOOOO!

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:28 PM
rebelcountyred

it might be a kneejerk reaction but i wouldn't mind seeing ben foster getting a few games.

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:29 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firswood Red
Ya, I'd go along with that.

Might just be that my priority this morning was my hangover but my reaction to their winner was fairly subdued.

It was coming like.

Bringing Giggs on for Carrick was mental.

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Sparky***

worst thing is that a bad result in these early saturday kick offs ruins your whole £#%&!ing weekend.

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion

Hargreaves should be the first name on the team sheet at Chelsea now.

Nani - Hargreaves - Anderson

next sunday

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:32 PM
schnitzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Think we were missing a wide player Nani or Ronaldo, Rooney can do a job wide but, is more effective in the middle (England saw that on Wednesday)

Anderson was wasted wide left too.

They where due it as has been said before 3 games gone, christmas lets see where we are.

Hurts cos it was these @#%&!s but long way too go yet.

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
Ya, I'd go along with that.

Might just be that my priority this morning was my hangover but my reaction to their winner was fairly subdued.

It was coming like.

yep, it was a strange decision. i can't really understand the thinking behind it, especially when we had hargreaves as an option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
worst thing is that a bad result in these early saturday kick offs ruins your whole £#%&!ing weekend.
very much so

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:34 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
Hargreaves should be the first name on the team sheet at Chelsea now.

Nani - Hargreaves - Anderson

next sunday
and one other proper midfielder - Fletcher probably

2 of the 3 up front

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:38 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Confirmed.

It's £#%&!ing shite isn't it?

Was looking forward to City v Chelsea but now I don't give a £#%&! and I just wanna continue drinking and get leathered now.

Unread 13-09-2008, 03:40 PM
eddie_red

A positive to take from today is £19m for Robbie Keane, he couldn't even connect with the ball.

Unread 13-09-2008, 04:03 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Most on here seem to be taking it quite well, but I'm £#%&!ing sick at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I just wanna continue drinking and get leathered now.
Sounds like a plan!

Unread 13-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Most on here seem to be taking it quite well, but I'm £#%&!ing sick at the moment.

!
well i didn't take it well. i virtually threw my sky remote across the room when giggs gifted them the winner.

and seeing that whiny, horrible, spittle gobby @#%&! carragher celebrating like he'd won the world cup made me sick.

Unread 13-09-2008, 04:10 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
well i didn't take it well. i virtually threw my sky remote across the room when giggs gifted them the winner.

and seeing that whiny, horrible, spittle gobby @#%&! carragher celebrating like he'd won the world cup made me sick.
I switched off the moment it was over, so was saved having to watch them celebrate. Had the telly on mute for the last five minutes...listening to the @#%&!s all singing was more then I could take.

Absolute £#%&!ing shit.
Closed Thread